• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first meeting and my fantasy in one M/f part 2

yourangel0703

Please read part 1 to get the whole story...

I believe I left off where my friend was about to move down and begin to explore my feet again after thoroughly wearing down my resolve by forcing me to count out loud as he counted my ribs. In hindsight I think that this was his goal, to wear me down, that way he would have less resistance when he decided to go back down to my feet and the least amount of resistance for the very end of the session but there will be more on that soon.

After giving me a few minutes to catch my breath and making sure I was still having fun my friend moved down to my feet which were still tied together of course. My friend had me flip over so I was laying on my stomach now. I laid there and waited for him to touch my feet, part of me was dreading that first touch but then again I was craving the tickling and just waiting for it to start again (don't tell him that though ;) ). Finally he reached one finger out and placed it on my heel which made my whole body jump. He started to slowly drag it up my foot and I was already so sensitive so I started laughing and trying to squirm away from him but somehow he managed to stay with my foot no matter where I moved it to. He kept going until he got to the ball of my foot and then it was like getting hit by a lightening bolt, I screamed, I laughed, I jerked my foot away and my whole body tensed up. He mentioned something about finding a good spot but I was trying to breathe through his finger just resting on the ball of my foot. He said that he wanted to test that reaction again so he reached up and grabbed my toes and pulled them back so the ball of my foot was sticking out very prominently. Then just with his fingers he started to scribble and tickle all over the ball of my foot and right up underneath my toes. I was going absolutely insane, I could not believe how much it tickled and how good his grip was on my toes. I couldn't squirm away and I felt like I was pulling with all of my might to get away from him (I found out afterwards that I was barely moving at all, apparently that was because I was already so worn down). It felt like he tickled me in the same spot, varying between my two feet, for about 20 mins or so when in reality it was only about 3 or 4 mins.

After that 3 or 4 mins he got the electric toothbrush again and didn't turn it on at first, he just rested it against the ball of my foot. He told me to spread my toes, I couldn't do it, I knew as soon as I spread them he would tickle the ball of my foot again with the toothbrush. He said that if I didn't spread them myself he would make the tickling that much worse for me so I reluctantly spread my toes as far as I could. As I spread my toes he grabbed onto my foot and I automatically curled my toes back up and he said that I was getting one warning to keep my toes spread so I spread them wide again and tried to brace myself for what I knew was coming. I had my toes spread now and he hadn't turned the toothbrush on yet, I was starting to get a false sense of security because of that and so I started to wiggle my toes a little bit, just stretching them and trying to play a little and as soon as I did that he turned the brush on and started to scrub the ball of my foot and I immediately recoiled and tried to curl my toes down. He turned the brush off and said that he had warned me about not keeping my toes spread and now he would have to show me what happens when I don't listen. He pulled my toes back again and then turned the brush on, I immediately started to sweat and tried to pull my foot away but he wasn't having any of that. He said that this was partially because I would not keep my toes spread like he asked me to and partially because I had been so "mouthy and sarcastic" when we were texting. Then he moved the brush to my foot and started to move it all over across the ball of my foot and he held on to just the tips of my toes and ran the brush along where my toes meet the ball of my foot and up each toe. I was going ballistic, I was so tired from straining that I could barely move and I couldn't even laugh anymore, it was all silent laughter at that point. He did this thorough scrubbing of the balls of my feet and up my toes on each foot until I was going out of my mind and then he finally stopped.

He gave me a few mins to catch my breath and try to recover, my whole body was trembling from the stimulation overload and I was still giggling even though he hadn't touched me in several mins. At this point he said that this was going to be the final part of this session and I would be using my safe word. He asked if I remember what it was and I said I did. He grabbed my foot and I was expecting the most intense tickling that I had experienced during the whole session, boy was I wrong. As I was trying to brace myself for the brush again or ever for his fingers I felt something totally unique, all of a sudden my toes were surrounded by something warm and wet and so soft. As I realized he was sucking my toes he started to swirl his tongue around my toes and it felt so good, absolutely amazing but at the same time it tickled so much. We had talked about him sucking my toes over texting before but I never imagined it would tickle so bad and then he started to run his teeth across my toes and I started to lose my mind, I couldn't move my feet because he was holding them in place and I was already so weak and my feet were so sensitive. As he moved to my other foot and started to suck and run his teeth across my other toes I couldn't take anymore, I barely was able to choke out my safe word and once I did he stopped immediately. Even as he was untying my feet and taking the cuffs off my wrists I was giggling, I couldn't stop, everything tickled, even after he totally stopped touching me and sat down in a chair next to the bed I was still giggling breathlessly.

My first session had finally ended and we talked about it for a little while, discussing what I liked and what I didn't and how I would change the session if I had the chance. Little did I know this knowledge would be used against me in the future during my next session but that is another story.

I've never been first to comment before... wow.. umm.. thank you for taking the time to post this.
I enjoyed reading it as its always nice to hear true tales of tickle. I hope you write up your future session (s)
As well.. I know a coupleppl who'd like to read it. Good job!

Great story. I'm glad you enjoyed as much as you did

Yourangel, you make me sound rather heartless and cruel...
I like it! Thanks for sharing your side.

Please read part 1 to get the whole story...

I believe I left off where my friend was about to move down and begin to explore my feet again after thoroughly wearing down my resolve by forcing me to count out loud as he counted my ribs. In hindsight I think that this was his goal, to wear me down, that way he would have less resistance when he decided to go back down to my feet and the least amount of resistance for the very end of the session but there will be more on that soon.

After giving me a few minutes to catch my breath and making sure I was still having fun my friend moved down to my feet which were still tied together of course. My friend had me flip over so I was laying on my stomach now. I laid there and waited for him to touch my feet, part of me was dreading that first touch but then again I was craving the tickling and just waiting for it to start again (don't tell him that though ;) ). Finally he reached one finger out and placed it on my heel which made my whole body jump. He started to slowly drag it up my foot and I was already so sensitive so I started laughing and trying to squirm away from him but somehow he managed to stay with my foot no matter where I moved it to. He kept going until he got to the ball of my foot and then it was like getting hit by a lightening bolt, I screamed, I laughed, I jerked my foot away and my whole body tensed up. He mentioned something about finding a good spot but I was trying to breathe through his finger just resting on the ball of my foot. He said that he wanted to test that reaction again so he reached up and grabbed my toes and pulled them back so the ball of my foot was sticking out very prominently. Then just with his fingers he started to scribble and tickle all over the ball of my foot and right up underneath my toes. I was going absolutely insane, I could not believe how much it tickled and how good his grip was on my toes. I couldn't squirm away and I felt like I was pulling with all of my might to get away from him (I found out afterwards that I was barely moving at all, apparently that was because I was already so worn down). It felt like he tickled me in the same spot, varying between my two feet, for about 20 mins or so when in reality it was only about 3 or 4 mins.

After that 3 or 4 mins he got the electric toothbrush again and didn't turn it on at first, he just rested it against the ball of my foot. He told me to spread my toes, I couldn't do it, I knew as soon as I spread them he would tickle the ball of my foot again with the toothbrush. He said that if I didn't spread them myself he would make the tickling that much worse for me so I reluctantly spread my toes as far as I could. As I spread my toes he grabbed onto my foot and I automatically curled my toes back up and he said that I was getting one warning to keep my toes spread so I spread them wide again and tried to brace myself for what I knew was coming. I had my toes spread now and he hadn't turned the toothbrush on yet, I was starting to get a false sense of security because of that and so I started to wiggle my toes a little bit, just stretching them and trying to play a little and as soon as I did that he turned the brush on and started to scrub the ball of my foot and I immediately recoiled and tried to curl my toes down. He turned the brush off and said that he had warned me about not keeping my toes spread and now he would have to show me what happens when I don't listen. He pulled my toes back again and then turned the brush on, I immediately started to sweat and tried to pull my foot away but he wasn't having any of that. He said that this was partially because I would not keep my toes spread like he asked me to and partially because I had been so "mouthy and sarcastic" when we were texting. Then he moved the brush to my foot and started to move it all over across the ball of my foot and he held on to just the tips of my toes and ran the brush along where my toes meet the ball of my foot and up each toe. I was going ballistic, I was so tired from straining that I could barely move and I couldn't even laugh anymore, it was all silent laughter at that point. He did this thorough scrubbing of the balls of my feet and up my toes on each foot until I was going out of my mind and then he finally stopped.

He gave me a few mins to catch my breath and try to recover, my whole body was trembling from the stimulation overload and I was still giggling even though he hadn't touched me in several mins. At this point he said that this was going to be the final part of this session and I would be using my safe word. He asked if I remember what it was and I said I did. He grabbed my foot and I was expecting the most intense tickling that I had experienced during the whole session, boy was I wrong. As I was trying to brace myself for the brush again or ever for his fingers I felt something totally unique, all of a sudden my toes were surrounded by something warm and wet and so soft. As I realized he was sucking my toes he started to swirl his tongue around my toes and it felt so good, absolutely amazing but at the same time it tickled so much. We had talked about him sucking my toes over texting before but I never imagined it would tickle so bad and then he started to run his teeth across my toes and I started to lose my mind, I couldn't move my feet because he was holding them in place and I was already so weak and my feet were so sensitive. As he moved to my other foot and started to suck and run his teeth across my other toes I couldn't take anymore, I barely was able to choke out my safe word and once I did he stopped immediately. Even as he was untying my feet and taking the cuffs off my wrists I was giggling, I couldn't stop, everything tickled, even after he totally stopped touching me and sat down in a chair next to the bed I was still giggling breathlessly.

My first session had finally ended and we talked about it for a little while, discussing what I liked and what I didn't and how I would change the session if I had the chance. Little did I know this knowledge would be used against me in the future during my next session but that is another story.

So glad I discovered this from 9 years ago. Super cute story, very well-written, and so descriptive. Thanks for posting!

Dear TMF people! If anyone knows where she's still available online in the Tickle Community, I'd kindly appreciate if someone could ask her if I'm welcome to contact her. If no, it's all accepted too.

After reading the whole story, I feel like I've learned a list of new useful things (English phrases especially) and I can feel my writing skills increased just from reading such well detailed stories. Belated congratulations for this masterpiece, after so many years!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back