• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My ticklish wife

Swertz

TMF Poster
:headbang:
I met my wife where well a lot of us probably met our wives. It was back in 1994 I met her in high school in our Junior year. Of all classes gym class. She was a petit, Blonde and worn glasses. You know used had the librarian look. There were 2 parts toward a gym class. There was a classroom version and then there was the actually gym version. I would say it was probably october when we actually started talking. She was shy so I started up the conversations first. There were times that she would eat lunch by herself. And I had a small group of friends. All female and I invited her to come sit with us. I think the first time I tickled her was in November. We were sitting in a corner and she was wearing this little blue and white blouse, black pants and she was also wearing, slip on shoes with nylons. And Nylon covered feet are my achilles heel. We were just sitting. Talking about goofy stuff I really do not remember how it started. But I ended up But she had her right leg Remove your shoe& started tickling her foot. She had the softest feet and the cutest laugh and it was always those belly laughs. I tickled her all through class. Always saying would you stop or please, please, pleasee stop. Once I did stop, she cuddled up to me and we sat until the bell rang. And then went to lunch and we sat. And cuddled again. So every time she you might get dressed up for giggles and shit. I would tickle her. She would also be the first girl I've ever said. I love you too. We broke up for a bit. She ended up getting married. But have a tragic event. Her husband died.
I was living in Ohio at the time. When she called me out all the blue. We ended up talking for A few hours she ended up coming and visiting me and it was almost like we never stopped I. Also was very open. How about my tickle fetish. The first time she allowed me to tickle her feet. It was probably the best night we've ever had. She was actually shocked. I was as hard as I was. I can't really tickle her anymore now. My wife suffers from Rheumatoid arthritis in both knees and her hips. It's now too painful for her. But I still find other ways to try to keep our spice up.
I

Very touching story. Thanks for sharing your experiences here. :D

cool story!
Any pics of her ticklish feet?

Bittersweet story. Glad you can still have fun.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back