• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My [true] Brookstone story

Latin_Boy

TMF Regular
This is a true story of how I met this girl. Her name is Amanda (I have a picture taken with her that is now posted in the members section):

http://www.ticklingforum.com/memberpics/Latin_Boy.jpg

One day I went to Brookstone -- which sells massagers and assorted things -- and told this girl (who I thought was gorgeous) that I was looking for a foot massager. She showed me two, both over $200. I told her some bogus story about how the massager was for my friend who has really ticklish feet. Amanda said, "Yeah, I know how that is, I do too. But I love to laugh, and I don't mind being tickled, so it doesn't matter. I'm weird I guess"

Well, I flipped out! She changed the subject, but that's all I could think about the rest of the day. So, the next day I came back to the store, made small talk with her, got her phone number...and the rest is history.

She quit her job at Brookstone soon after that since she graduated college , but I still owe that store most of my tickling fun in the last few months. I have homevideo of me tickling her feet while she's trying to record a greeting on her answering machine. It's pretty funny -- she's trying not to laugh, but can't help it...Maybe I'll post it somewhere soon -- if she lets me.

Latin_Boy

Latin Boy,

I would LOVE to read that story! I'm sure you'll have a few fans if you ever do get around to posting it! Just make sure you post it in the Story section.

Does your friend know about the TMF?:D BTY, you're right, she IS gorgeous!:wow: ;)

Latin Boy,

You totally get my hi-five for getting Amanda's ph#. Way to go man!!!
Awesome that she loves being tickled and she let you have some fun too. Oh the stories you have...

Any story you have about you tickling her would be too cool to read about!
I appreciate you posting your pic with her, I know how hard that can be. I don't even want to think there is a small chance she'll let you post any clip of you tickling her while she was doing the answering phone bit. But I'll jump right out of my suit if she does. :)

Lovely gal, you lucky S.O.B. (I mean that in the most envious way) :)

Peace,
DK

Well, when I said "post it", I meant I would post the video tape, not the story. I am an idiot -- I didn't even think about just posting the story. Of course, there isn't much more than what I said. We were just messing with the video camera one day. I need to buy the equipment that lets me convert video into MPEG. This girl doesn't know about the TMF, and she's never asked me why I tickle her so much -- although her friends have. I will post pics (and true stories) of them soon. I'm lucky to be surrounded by tons of great looking ticklish college girls :)

Latin_Boy

Latin Boy!!! As if you already weren't a hero!!! She's a cutie and I almost put up a seperate thread pointing out how much I loved the picture you posted (but decided against it, since there's a reason why you can't comment about the pics).

Do me a favor, drop me a line at [email protected]

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back