• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need a good artist...commisioning a tickling logo for a Raceing team.

Wolfguy100vr

Hi all you talented artists out there. I'm starting an off road racing team and the team name is gonna be "Ticklemonster Racing."yes, I'm serious. and what I need is an artist rendering of a logo with a hairy cartoonish monster tickling the foot of a young pretty woman with a feather. The monster should be mostly hair like a big fluffy hair ball, with big feet, a cartoonish face with a goofy grin, and the girl should be pretty,with a well drawn,detailed foot wiggling spastically, with Ticklemonster at the top rounded convex, and Racing at the bottom concave. The style I'm looking for is realistic like Bac. (He's WAY out of my price range!) I'm not rich, but I'm willing to pay 50 to 100 bucks for the Logo That I think is best. I need a black and white drawing as well as a colored drawing. Copy quality for banners,T shirts, and all other logos. Feel free to email me if you have any questions. and thanks for all who wish to participate.
Vince
[email protected]

Hmmm, well, its been a week, and over 1000 people have looked at this pot, and not 1 single person is interested. And I thought this community was friendly and wanted to help each other. Well, I guess thats why I've always been a lurker. Everyone seems to be close minded.Oh well. it was worth a shot. Guess no one is as good as BAC, I'll have to get him to do the logo.

Sorry, Post, not pot. See how frustrating it is when no one wants to help?

If I may,

I think it is you who are too close-minded, narrow-minded is more like it. Just because none of our great artists (including myself) responded to your thread doesn't make us non-friendly or non-helping.

On the contrary, each of us artists takes requests almost all the time, and in fact this is a FREE service that we COULD charge for but DON'T. We are very generous to the community, and I take what you have to say about it sir, with a grain of salt. If thats why you have been a lurker than thats a really sad excuse and its contemptable as we are good people that help eachother all the time.

As for being as good as BAC, well thats all just subjectable, now isn't it? I for one don't have to prove I'm better than him because I AM better than him in my own right and my own prefered style. Until the man can prove otherwise (which he will not) my claim remains a fact, not an opinion. So don't even compare me to an artist whose style is not my own. The fact that I and the others are consistant in what we do, that we do it for free, and that we do it to contribute to the community is all that matters.

For you to call into question our abilities and by extension or intents is rather bad form.

What you should have done was e-mailed the artist of your choosing and try to commission them. If they didn't go for it, then you could have moved on to the next one. Expecting us to come to your beckon call and then act like this is good enough reason for me at least not to care.

I realize you're iritated, but that was no way to respond to us. If it was clear no one was going to respond you should have let it be and moved on. Yes, I could have chose to not type this as well, but I'm not going to have you fart in my direction and just stand there and take a wiff without saying something.

Last edited:
Wolfguy,

You probably want something professional-looking, and you can't go wrong with the BAC. Although, I'd recommend Mr. Ozzy for what you were describing because his kind of artwork would look great for a logo. Good luck with your racing team.

WB

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back