• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST2016 - You guys were great

LeeAllure

TMF Master
This year's NEST was amazing, and I thank all of those of you who behaved themselves, were kind to newbies, got enthusiastic consent before playing with people, took any NO's graciously, played your little fingers and bodies out, laughed so hard we got several noise complaints, shared your toys and bruises, made new friends, connected with each other in brand new ways, and were SO welcoming to everyone who showed up.

I especially thank the Original 8, without whom this event would never have happened, and those of you, Big John, MKeemer, Max Speer & TickleChgo, who participated in the panel, and to Bustleton for moderating it. The response was so enthusiastic, we'll do it again for longer.

Thank you to TickleChgo, Albertina and all the Minions for your stellar kidnappings - Your creativity and excitement for these activities beings joy and delight to event, and I look forward to discovering what happens next year!

Thank you to the devoted Skip & Timmi who are steady and reliable and always helpful - you make my job that much easier.

Thank you to all the newbies who came this year and discovered a magical place to be themselves, and thank you to all the returning veterans who helped the newbies and themselves have a great time.

Thank you to Rev. Jamie & Amanda for taking charge for dinner and making a wonderfully tasteful experience for all who participated, and thank you to Timmi & Rhys for shopping assistance!

Thank you to Thomas, Rev Jamie and Pete and all the rest of the volunteers for setup/teardown of the equipment.

Thank you to all the people who participated in this years games, traditional and new (and super silly), and Hysterical Literature, which was a great success. Thank you to Rhino for being our Auctioneer voice, and to all those who participated and bought/sold themselves or others.

I'm sure I've forgotten someone, and for that I apologise, but please know I am happy you made NEST2016 what it was.

I had one of the best events ever, and I look forward to seeing what you make happen in 2017 ;)

Lee, thank YOU :woman: for doing so much work to make it all happen! I had a great time there. :D

Thank you Lee, I had a great time :)
And I loved doing the panel, lots of fun

The Thank-You's go to you, Lee!!!! Fantastic NEST, and great seeing you again.

Can't wait till next year...

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back