• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Girl At Frenchtickling : Claudia : Free Preview

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather

Claudia is a pretty little 21 year old lettonian barmaid.
This girl is extremely ticklish under her feet
and she apprehended a lot simply being touched there.
Her feet are gorgeous, for they are well shaped,
thin, very curved with very soft soles
and last of all extremely sensitive.
Claudia is a true bliss coming from the East for
all of charming and ticklish girls' lovers.
We will never thank marine enough
for introducing her to us.

FtManager.jpg

Enjoy at:
http://www.frenchtickling.com

Claudia001.jpg

Claudia002.jpg

Claudia003.jpg

Claudia04.jpg

Claudia05.jpg

Claudia06.jpg

Claudia07.jpg

Claudia08.jpg

Claudia09.jpg

Claudia10.jpg

Claudia11.jpg

Claudia12.jpg

Claudia Preview

Visit our others stores :

blahhhh she looks way beautiful but i can't get it to work, keeps opening up a page with a bunch of dots and stuff blahhh

Wow... I'm speechless

Wow :yowzer: FT... I love her; she is fantastic, great laugh, great reactions and looks pretty cute too.

Superb and as ever you give us a great free clip and 2 minutes long, wow just amazing!

Thanks so much :justlips:

:happyfloa :shake: :shock: :bouncybou

Ohh and yeah I absolutely thank Marine for bringing her to you hehe :firedevil :Kiss1:

jaba agrees! She has a great laugh!

slap'n'ticklee said:
Wow :yowzer: FT... I love her; she is fantastic, great laugh, great reactions and looks pretty cute too.

Superb and as ever you give us a great free clip and 2 minutes long, wow just amazing!

Thanks so much :justlips:

:happyfloa :shake: :shock: :bouncybou

Ohh and yeah I absolutely thank Marine for bringing her to you hehe :firedevil :Kiss1:

jaba agree with our "S n T" on this one!

she has a great laugh, and great bondage position, with the foot stocks, on that bed! One of my favorite positions!

She is a nice tickle discovery! :bump:

I would be more inclined to purchase your clips if you would do some straight f/f. It seems that every time you set up an f/f scene one of the guys can't resist butting in. I understand that your primary focus is m/f and that's fine,
but for those of us who have no interest in seeing any guy in our tickling videos a little better mix would be appreciated.

g-dog:

If YOU had a ticklish girl tied up in the room with you would YOU just sit there and watch? :triangle:

Good stuff, FT.

theshire,

Your point is well taken except that what we are talking about here is strictly within the context of buying and watching videos. So I'm simply suggesting that since FT will always offer an abundance of M/F clips, why not, when they bring in girls to serve as ticklers, let them have the whole clip to accomodate those of us who only like and buy that.

Very cool clip,for she giggled so hard(especially when she was hogtied)that I thought she was going to crash through the bed(from taking so much tickling,and laughing so hard),for share more of those clips(if Claudia does a second one[aftet she recovers from her tickling])with us here. :bouncybou :bouncybou :couch: :couch: :D :woot:

I really enjoyed this one

Another excellent clip from Frenchtickling - I second what slap 'n ticklee said, you guys deserve kudos for giving good long free previews that are always entertaining.

What I can't understand is why the video clips forum is full of people complaining about stuff like "there weren't enough bare feet" or "that video had a man in it".

For pity's sake people, if you don't want to watch a clip from a company then go and watch one by somebody different - it's not like there's a lack of f/f or foot tickling clips or whatever floats your boat.

Frenchtickling have put hours of free tickling clips on this forum over the years, and for my money they're about the best clips company out there.

Doctor_Gonzo said:
Another excellent clip from Frenchtickling - I second what slap 'n ticklee said, you guys deserve kudos for giving good long free previews that are always entertaining.

What I can't understand is why the video clips forum is full of people complaining about stuff like "there weren't enough bare feet" or "that video had a man in it".

For pity's sake people, if you don't want to watch a clip from a company then go and watch one by somebody different - it's not like there's a lack of f/f or foot tickling clips or whatever floats your boat.

Frenchtickling have put hours of free tickling clips on this forum over the years, and for my money they're about the best clips company out there.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

denver_tickler said:
Who's the beautiful red head in the pics? Do you have any clips of her?

The redhead is Marine (the girl who introduced Claudia to FT MANAGER). And yes, she's also a Frenchtickling model.

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back