• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Japanese tickling game? Anyone know how to get it working?

Alexwon

TMF Regular
http://www.freem.ne.jp/win/game/10630 So I found this while browsing around, and I downloaded it and managed to get a hold of the RPG maker 2000 RTP, but it still doesn't work for some reason. It looks like a sort of interesting game, even though I have no idea whats going on with it. So has anyone else ever had experience with this game or has an idea on how to get it working? I have no idea if this is the right place for this, so.. if I'm in the wrong place please correct me and tell me where to place this, thanks for you time. ^^

I believe the older games were a bit harsher with filetypes, so if you didn't, see if you can re-extract/install the game with your system region set to Japanese. Some newer games semi-work with English as the region and will play fine once they're extracted, but I believe older ones are much harder to get working like that, and might need to be set as Japanese even after install.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back