• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Toon: Jessy from Pokemon....

This is great! I despise Team Rocket just as much you do(maybe even more)so I really enjoyed seeing Jessie get what she deserves. I'm not lookin' forward to the James tickle pic, though. Here's a suggestion for your Jenny tickle pic: Have Jenny get lick-tickled by some mischevious Growlithe puppies!

lmao

great pic. when i was a fan of pokemon i used to always dread the fact that arbok was an awesome pokemon and that the sole reason for his losses was so the good guys could win and because of Jesse's poor training. Good work!

p.s. convoy, i love the Yoda pic!

I believe the words that should be under the pic are "When Pokemon attack" I really liked the picture, since its been quite a while since Jessie has been tickled.

Grrr...

I can't see the pic :eek:!!!
Can someone tell me how can I do :confused:, or else, mail me the pic?

Chesire--

Wonderful illo! Thanks so very much for creating it!

Hahathna

Dude

Check the date, 2002 !!! Old, gone, go to his yahoo group !!

Done :D

It does still work, actually.

Just be sure to copy and paste the url in a new window.

Reg's.

Wow, the fact this was revived after two years really goes to show the dedication and persistance some people having in searching for this kind of artwork. There were/are so many thread to look through, and that this one was chosen out of all of them must really say something about the want for more Pokemon material by the Pokemon fans. :wow:

Its definitely something for us artists to consider.

Well, I know *I'd* love to see a James pic. ;) Go for it if you want to do it; there's lots of us out here that would love to see it!

Spud

Hey!

Hey everyone!
Uh I love the pic CC and I'm wondering what happened to that James pic? It would be great to see if u every have or did make it. Just keep that all in mind :D

Adios

*whistles the Prowrestling tune from the NES*

Oh, sorry...

*ahem* I'll just wait here and see if CC responds.

Give this thread a rest already. It's 2 years old and CC is currently too busy with school

I'm well aware of CC's current life, but I notice he pops in now and again to see if threads with his work as the subject pop-up.

As for reviving the thread, i'm just becoming one o' those forum grave diggers.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back