• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Years Party TICKLE SESSION

son1

Well,last but not least the final session from the party was tickling.I decided to tie our volunteer in a standing up spread eagle position.His hands were stretched above his head and his legs were pulled apart.PERFECT POSITION I put on my tickling gloves and slowly raked my claws all over his body.I increased the torture by finding ticklish areas and really digging in.He was getting loud so I gagged him.The other women at the party were a little tipsy now so I coaxed a few of them to try their hands at it.They were a little nervous at first but soon were trying to out do each other by his reactions.He now had 8 hands attacking him at once.He was squirming like a madman.After a while of this I brought out a crop and asked if any of them would like to try it.Without hesitation the woman who I expected the least to try grabbed it out of my hands and started beating the hell out of him.Her hidden desires really started to appear after a few drinks.We watched as she cropped him then she began another tickling assault.She was merciless as she grabbed and scratched his rib area.I finally stopped her and untied the poor guy.He was given some time to recover and then he joined the party. I attached some pics of my outfit and there are a few more in the non tickling images section under tickling outfit.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back