• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New York Major., And, Roundabout Success.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross took a two day "Breather" after the Oklahoma trip to compose himself, before the meeting with Dave and Tim's friend, Ross's new potential major client.

Tim and Dave's friend was a mega business man, who had an online product line, from coast to coast, mainly in the United States, and Canada, but this man wanted to expand overseas to both Europe and Asia.

"Ross, this is Larry. We are hoping you can help him I think you guys might be very valuable to each other" Tim Patrick said.,

Ross shook Larry's hand. "Larry, pleased to meet you"

"The same for me, Ross" Larry said.

After the four men ordered drinks and dinner, Larry explained his position.

"Ross, I know that most of your marketing campaigns are in the United States. I am prepared to change my United States Marketing firm, and give you all of the business I now give them, and I want to expand to Europe and Asia, and I really desire to expand there so I can finally have a successful campaign all over the world. Based on what Tim and Dave tell me they pay you for their campaigns, I am prepared to offer you a fee of say.. three million dollars a year" Larry said.

Ross was almost speechless when he heard the fee.

"What is your reaction, Ross?" Larry said.

"I'm very appreciative that you think so highly of me to offer me such a major project, and such a generous fee. The honest thing is Larry, such a world wide campaign would and will take a major amount of work, and a lot of time. I can't realistically promise you that such a project would be finished in a short time" Ross said, resspectfully but honestly.

"Give me a time frame, and I will hear you out" Larry said.

"Three months maximum, but I could try to finish it before. " Ross said.

"I can live with that. I know all about you. Tim told me. You reccently sold your former mega company. You scaled down your business and your office, and you are involved in major oil ventures in Texas and Oklahoma" Larry said.

"The other thing is, my office is much smaller than it used to be,. In my former office, I could have hired temps I could try to talk to my building management, and see if I could do a short term three month rental in my building even if it's on a different floor, and then hire temps to just help me with this project, and their assignments would end when your project does. " Ross said.

"That's a very good idea Ross" Larry said.

"Could I please ask for , say, a one hundred thousand dollar retainer to start the project? I will ask for no other money after until the project is finished" Ross said.

"That sounds fair" Larry said, shaking Ross's hand.

Ross started to laugh. "With a project such as this. I might need temps for all three of you" As the whole table laughed.

The meeting broke up, Ross shook Larry's hand. "Send me an agreement in principle tomorrow. I will sign it, you sign it, and then its off" Larry said.

Ross walked in the door at 11 pm, the latest he had come home since he gave up RossShell and started RossCo. Kayley glared at him.

"Is a certain man I sleep next to back to his old tricks" Kayley said, evenly but with a half tone of annoyance in her voice.

"That's not fair , Kayley. I told you I had a dinner meeting with Tim, Dave, and a potential new client. I have been perfect of not coming home or working late since I gave up RossShell. It was one meeting" Ross said.

"I did not mean to sound harsh, I'm sorry, I know something is up, and I just want to know what it is" Kayley said.

"Fine, I will tell you. A friend of Tim and Dave's , Larry, wants to hire me to reorganize a worldwide marketing campaign. He is going to fire his existing firm because he does not like them, and hire me. I already figured out how to do this so I dont have to kill myself working on three big accounts at the same time. I am going to hire a President, either temp or full time, and a lot of temps. I will let the temps go when the campaign is done, and maybe just keep the President so if I get other big clients, the President oversees them, and I just read the final campaign for approval. Does that sound like a good idea.? Larry is going to pay me three million dollars for three months work. It is worth it. He may not even become a permanent client, or even if he does, everything he gives me may not be this huge. I'm going to take it, and do it just as I told you" Ross said.

Kayley sighed. "Okay, I understand if you want to take it. I understand about you taking it. I know now that it's not about the money., It's the excitement of working on big clients. The difference this time, is all of your clients are mega. You are not accumulating all the junk small clients that you had at RossShell" Kayley said.

"I wont do that, and I can't. the difference is, at RossShell, I could do that because of the big staff I had. I'm not going to get a larger office, as I just moved into this one, and I promised you that RossCo will not be as big as RossShell. If I get a major unexpected campaign that is temporary, I'm going to do just what I'm planning to do now. I'm definitely not giving up the oil and gas, and we both know I have to be back and forth between here , Oklahoma, and Texas. I'm going to call Fritz and Steve in the morning, and tell them that I just took a major new client, and that until I finish his work, any trips down there will be rare and very brief, like overnight at most. You are going to have me home so you can disapprove of me, okay?" Ross said.

"How about you get the fuck out of those clothes, and come here, so that I can give you a one hundred percent grade on yourself, and your dick" Kayley said.

Ross started discarding his clothes. "Oh, with pleasure, teacher" Ross said, getting naked, getting into bed, and beginning to smooch with Kayley.

Even though Ross had taken on a major campaign, Ross also seemed to be showing sense of control of figuring out how not to overload himself like he had at RossShell for the good of his physical and emotional health, and his relationship with Kayley.

Would Ross continue to be able to do his work with major clients, the oil and gas, and potential new major clients in this manner?

That remained to be seen.

Ross ought to post a sticker that says "24" on his bathroom mirror. Only so many hours in each day, so you can't do everything.

LOL From that comment, I think you feel he is all over the place again.

More to come in the next day or so

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back