• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Night, Bed, Distraction, And,?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
After Ross's confession, Kayley could have thrown Ross into the guest room, but she did not.

That night, when Ross and Kayley got into bed, Kayley started in.

"I'm furious with you, and I hate you sometimes, but I love you more than I hate you, now fuck me, or else!" Kayley clipped.

Ross, confused to the core, kissed and fucked Kayley, and then held her.

Ross's head was spinning. He had cut short an important OKC trip due to guilt. He really did not want to go back to the office, as with Jack and Vic running things, there was really nothing for him to do there except sign and stamp papers.

Ross wanted to go back to OKC, but could not, or it would spell disaster, unless.

Kayley had an administrative day off the next day. Ross opened his eyes, and said.

"Now that we settled this, I hope, may I please go into the office for a half day? I really should go back to OKC in about two weeks, considering the fact that I cut the trip short because it was more important to come home, and fix things with my love, but Kale, I have things to do there, and my shot is in a few weeks, as you know. I must balance things before being grounded here for two weeks okay?" Ross asked.

Kayley kissed Ross's hand. "Do what you have to, baby. I'm here"

"Thanks" Ross said, as he dressed in jeans and a blazer, kissed Kayley goodbye, and headed to the office.

When Ross got to the office, he strode into his office, and locked the door. His first call was to Steve.

"Steve, I confess, I was not feeling well, but I also had to come home to take care of something important with Kayley. I'm sorry I cut the trip short. I wont take any commission from this deal. Can we do another show in two weeks? This time I will stay for the usual amount of time, I promise" Ross said.

"It's okay, partner. Mister P and I are not your time clocks. We will probably do something within 2 to 3 weeks. If your health allows, come. If not, then just join us via Zoom or conference call" Steve said.

"Thanks, partner. You guys are Aces" Ross said.

When Ross went out of his office to meet with Vic and Jack, Ross had another problem.

"Timothy is pissed about something, and wants to talk to "The Boss" aka you, Ross" Jack said.

Ross sat down and was not happy. "Fuck! I cannot deal with Timothy now. I came home early from the trip because I was not feeling great, then last night Kayley was up all night sick, and she had off today anyway, luckily. I promised her I would be home early" Ross said.

Then Ross got an idea, and told it to Jack. "Jack, please tell Timothy that I came home to deal with a personal problem, that I came in briefly, and went back home. Tell him that the earliest I can see him is tomorrow. If he does not like that, or gives you any flak, I will call and deal with him myself" Ross said.

"Ross, please sit here, and I will put him on speakerphone, if thats okay" Jack said.

"Fine, do that" Ross said.

Jack called Tim. "Tim, this is Jack. Ross is here in the office, but he is only staying a very brief time. He had to cut his OKC trip short for personal reasons He said that the earliest he can see you is tomorrow" Jack said.

"Jack, please let me talk to Ross" Tim said.

"I'm here, Timothy, but I cant today. I came home from OKC not feeling well, and I have to deal with something with Kayley. I just came in for a short time, and then 'I'm going home" Ross said.

"Okay, tomorrow then, you and me alone" Tim said.

"Fine, we will talk in the morning, you tell me when and where, and I will be there" Ross said.

Ross got off the phone, sighed, looked at Jack, met with Jack and Vic briefly, checked a few things, and left the office at 1. Ross needed to get home, he could not deal with it.

On the way home in the Uber, something was really bothering Ross.

Ross, who used to "Dig Down" every day at RossShell, and have at least his special list of clients that he serviced himself, now had become little more than an overseer who merely signed off on things. Jack and Vic were doing all the work.

Ross almost felt .. trapped, Kayley had started her principal's position the previous year, and would not even consider taking early retirement until she was sixty at least, nine years away.

Ross "Thought" he had solved the problem at RossShell in his own mind by being a CEO who just sat in the office, in on meetings, and Vic and Jack did all the :"Dirty work"

Ross "felt" like he wanted to make an even more major change.

Ross entered the apartment, kissed Kayley, got undressed, and then went to talk to her about what to do for dinner.

In reality, Ross had far bigger problems than dinner.

This time, his deeper thinking, which caused him to hire Jack, and organize RossShell to how it was now being run, is what changed his work life, forever!

Did Ross really want out for good, or was he just feeling, sensitive?

Ross now knew that a lot of thought about what he really wanted to do was coming.

Ross had promised Kayley he would be in town for two weeks at least, so he could not distract himself by running off with another OKC trip.

What would Ross really do, and how if at all could he break it to Kayley?

Ross and Kayley had seemed to have a "soft landing" about Ross's "Foot messup incident"

Had they, or would that come up again too, say, if they had an argument?

Ross had so many questions in his mind, and so many things on his mind?

How it would all play out, would be seen

Ross, confused to the core, kissed and fucked Kayley, and then held her.
The best thing to do under the circumstances.
"Jack, please let me talk to Ross" Tim said.
Tim continues to be an utterly self-centered asshole, only concerned with what he wants and expecting the rest of the world to give it to him immediately.
This time, his deeper thinking, which caused him to hire Jack, and organize RossShell to how it was now being run, is what changed his work life, forever!
Ross now knew that a lot of thought about what he really wanted to do was coming.
Exactly. Having gotten what he thought he wanted, he is still unsatisfied. I surely don't know what he really wants.

Tim has always been self centered. When Ross, and anyone else was servicing him.

While I may have wrote "Ross's musings" when the author might not have been clear headed, you know Ross, he is restless.

Ross has himself a bit "Boxed in" RossShell is now being capably run by Jack. Ross risks far too much, for himself, Kayley, Jack, Vic, his company, his clients, and his workers, if he "screws around"

That is not to say that Ross might not start a "Secret Subsidiary Company " in New York that no one knows anything about, under maybe, a pseudonym thot no one could or would easily figure out was him..

Hmmm.. author will have to think on that.

By Wednesday night at latest, because as you know, the author turns another year older tomorrow.

Number 54.

Yikes! Old!

Author will have to think, but I do have plans for my birthday, so I might not actually be able to write.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back