• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nio Work, Better Day, and More Waiting,

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The waiting period between the Doctor's office visit until Ross's Botox treatment was absolutely excruciating.

In fact, on two of the days, Ross's pain was so bad, he had to stay in bed, and the nights were very difficult.

Finally, on the third day, Ross awakened, and felt what he thought was significantly better.

He threw on jeans, and went to ready himself to leave for the office.

Kayley came out from fixing her face before work, and saw what Ross was doing.

"Am I to assume , sir, that your company will bave it; s CEO present in the office today? Kayley said off handily.

"That is my intent, teacher" Ross replied.

Then Ross continued. " I know, we have our understanding. Any pain, and I will leave, and come right home" Ross said.

"Okay, Good Luck, take care, and be careful" Kayley said,

Ross and Kayley kissed and Ross rode to the office in an Ubee.

President on hand after a two day absence. Everyone back to work! " Ross said, with mock anger.

Ross took an iced tea, and just stood at the reception area.

"How do you feel, Ross?" Vic asked.

"Strong enough to come in, and hopefully strong enough to stay. I want to try to make it until at least five, but I make no plans with the way things have been going" Ross said.

Ross called Tim,. "Hi, Tim, its me. I'm in" Ross said.

"Great, how do you feel?" Tim said.

"Much stronger than the last two days. Would you like to have lunch if I can stay?" Ross said.,

"That would be very nice. I want to show you a company I'm thinking of buying that I would love us to be partners on. Its not very big now, but it has potential " Tim said.

"Excellent, Shun :Lee at one. I will be there unless I'm on my back , on my way home, or home" Ross said.

"Great see you then" Tim said.,

Ross worked through the morning, and called Fritz and Steve,.

"We know you cant come here until your treatment is over, and you feel better. I'm going tp email you a potential client and investor list for the new oil and gas deal. The investors know that our third partner has to stay home to have a procedure. Just look at it, and we will discuss it " Fritz said.

"Great Will get back to you in 24 hours or less. Meeting Tim for lunch" Ross said.

Ross walked over to Shun Lee, met Tim, and took the monthly campaign with him.

"This one is a bit larger, but you have forty five days to do it, so dont obsess over it. I know that Botox and health come first. Just hold it, and see" Tim said.

"Thanks, buddy"

"You said you feel better, but you look tired and weak" Tim said.

"I'm okay. I will go back to the office and do a few things, and then probably leave early: Ross said,.

Ross and Tim parted. Ross returned to the office. Sat down, then lied down for a bit, dozing off for fifteen minutes, until his cell phone rang. It was Kayley .

"Yes,. GPS Radar Woman" Ross said a bit sarcastically.

"Where are you?" Ksyley ssid.

"On the sleep sofa bed in my office fucking another woman. I'm tired of you. I sent the whole staff home early" Ross said, sarcastically.

"I know you are just fucking with me. I also know you are not 100% so please be mindful" Kayley said.

"I will be home by four, General Kayley, okay?" Ross said.

"Good, I'm concerned about you. See you then, and I love you" Kayley said.

"I Love You, Too" Ross said, clicking off the phone.

Ross worked until 330, left the office, jumped into an Uber, and rode home.

When he got to the apartment, Kayley greeted him with a kiss.

"You look very tired, baby" Kayley said.,

"A bit, I had lunch with Tim to talk about some things. Fritz told me he is going to prepare another deal and introdiuce me to a small group of investors virtually. I'm working, but I'm being mindful of my health, okay? A compromise" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross. "Good, I'm glad"

After dinner, Ross and Kayley got into bed. Kayley started kissing him, but Ross had other ideas.

"You have gotten off easy with your feet recently, teacher. Give me your feet, so I can suck your toes, and tickle your toes and soles, or that's it for tonight. I need some foot action: " Ross said.

Kayley knew what Ross said was true., so she handed Ross her feet. Ross kissed Kayley's soles, sucked her toes, and tickled her soles and toes all over, as Kayley pointed and flexed her toes, and let out a huge girrlish squeal.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH MY GOD OOOOH NO! MHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH" Kayley said with high pitched laughter and Ross's dick hardened./

Ross then showed Kayley his extremely erect dick. "You see, teacher when you let me tickle you, at least sometimes. I dont need to smell your sweaty feet or hear verbal fantasies. Just knowing how ticklish you are, and getting to tickle you, really gets ne going Ross said.

Ross and Kayley kissed, and frenched. Ross tore off Kayley's t shirt and black underwear, and felt and squeezed her breasts, as she dripped with cum,

"I am soooooo turned on right now!" Kayley said.

"Thats good, teacher, so am I. My dick is so hard, it feels like it is ready to fall off" Ross said, sticking his finger into Kayley's dripping wet vagina, and fingering her.

"Ross entered Kayley, and they exploded with a dual orgasm.

"I love you, that was so fun" Kayley said breathlessly.

"I love you too. Yes, it was amazing" Ross said.

"My next request is a blowjob, and a trip up the ladder" Ross said quietly.

Kayley kissed Ross. "Maybe tomorrow, babe"

"Tomorrow sounds great. I may not be finished with you tonight" Ross said.

Kayley and Ross held each other with satisfaction.

That might have been their most fulfilling night since the whole migraine situation started.

"It's so nice to hold one another, and not shake in each other;s arms" Kayley said.

:We just have to be patient. This was a good day and night., In less than a week, hopefully things will start to get better, :" Ross said.

It really had been, a great day for Ross and Kayley.

Ross had made it to the office, and discussed two potential important business moves with Fritz and Tim, and Ross and Kayley had made love/had sex the best way they had in a long time.

Would things continue stable until Ross had his Botox, or would there be any bumps in the road?

That would be seen.

Last edited:
Glad to see that Ross is being sensible and working only moderately. Kayley remains the ideal wife.

LOL! Sounds like you are really on Ksyley's side.

You would be good as her lawyer against Ross if they ever divorced.

Remember, this is a writing.

I could turn Kayley into a ranting bitch who drives Ross crazy, and make Ross Kayley's "vivtim"

I will write later or tomorrow, depending on how I feel

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back