• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nomming or raspberries?

natscott6282

TMF Regular
whats ur experience of both and what do u think is the most ticklish? cause I always found nomming to be more ticklish plus u can feel the tummy muscle reflex spasms with ur lips which gives u more control over focussing ur nomming always in the maximum ticklish way and on the actual hotspots

just my opinions tho and i am interested in all of urs

btw the places i concentrated on for this were hip hollows and tummy dips just cause thats where I always found more hotspots

whats ur experience

My experience with raspberries is that they almost never produce the kind of reaction that people hope for, just a weird look from the model and a request for me not to do that again. If they do laugh, it's because it's an inherently ridiculous thing to do, not because it actually tickles.

I mean, if you find someone it works on more power to you, but honestly, I don't even bother anymore.

As someone who has a thing for raspberries I was noticing there is less and less mentioned about it even in stories or seen in clips. I got worried that it'll totally just never be included again. Now I can confirm my worry is coming true :dropatear

I can't bring myself to even address the first one, because I find baby language among actual adults to be the MOST irritating fucking thing on Earth. However....

My experience with raspberries is that they almost never produce the kind of reaction that people hope for, just a weird look from the model and a request for me not to do that again. If they do laugh, it's because it's an inherently ridiculous thing to do, not because it actually tickles.

I mean, if you find someone it works on more power to you, but honestly, I don't even bother anymore.

Hmmm. I'm gonna say your experience was probably down more to the state of mind of the model/s than the actual viability of raspberries to tickle. That sounds more like a psychological personal space issue than a neurological one. Possibly, anyway. I wasn't there of course. But I have tickled both models and play partners in my time and there was a marked difference between the two. Have you noticed that?

Hmmm. I'm gonna say your experience was probably down more to the state of mind of the model/s than the actual viability of raspberries to tickle. That sounds more like a psychological personal space issue than a neurological one. Possibly, anyway. I wasn't there of course. But I have tickled both models and play partners in my time and there was a marked difference between the two. Have you noticed that?

Very much this. There are a number of videos where raspberries clearly tickle the model, and the response is genuine. Check out "Nae's First Tickle Torture" (and several others), from Zen Tickling, or a number of raspberry-themed vids from Girls will be Girls; the critical element is that models are comfortable, and having a good time.

I do them and half the time it produces a ticklish reaction of some sort. Sometimes they laugh, but it’s because they think it’s funny rather than ticklish.

I have tickled both models and play partners in my time and there was a marked difference between the two. Have you noticed that?

the critical element is that models are comfortable, and having a good time.

The most common feedback I get from both models and customers/consumers of my content (both male and female) is that I have great chemistry with the models and they appear to be having fun. This is often backed up by the models themselves, given how often they ask to come back, tell me how much fun they had, and how many initially-business-only relationships have turned into friendships and/or play partners. So I'm going to go out on a limb and state that it had little to nothing to do with personal space issues and more to do with the fact that I've had the "bad luck" of getting people who simply didn't twig the right way.

Belly buttons are a funny thing. Very rarely do I work with someone who flat-out forbids me from touching them in a particular spot, but when they do, it's usually the belly button. A lot of people simply find it uncomfortable to have it messed with. So yeah, I'm going to stick with the "not for everyone" camp - and again, if you have better experiences, more power to ya.

The most common feedback I get from both models and customers/consumers of my content (both male and female) is that I have great chemistry with the models and they appear to be having fun. This is often backed up by the models themselves, given how often they ask to come back, tell me how much fun they had, and how many initially-business-only relationships have turned into friendships and/or play partners. So I'm going to go out on a limb and state that it had little to nothing to do with personal space issues and more to do with the fact that I've had the "bad luck" of getting people who simply didn't twig the right way.

Fair enough.

whats ur experience of both and what do u think is the most ticklish? cause I always found nomming to be more ticklish plus u can feel the tummy muscle reflex spasms with ur lips which gives u more control over focussing ur nomming always in the maximum ticklish way and on the actual hotspots

just my opinions tho and i am interested in all of urs

btw the places i concentrated on for this were hip hollows and tummy dips just cause thats where I always found more hotspots

Both of those work well on me. My belly is super ticklish. Nomming works better than raspberries. The dips or the edge of the abs and sides works well.

Different strokes for different folks - literally.

I've tickled women who didn't bat an eyelid if I nommed or raspberried, a couple who just thought it was a little odd and a couple who went nuts and loved/hated it. I have a thing for bellies the way some people have a thing for feet so I'm always going to pay attention to the stomach of anyone woman who I get to play with, whether it's part of foreplay or just tickling. Since I've only really tickled in the context of relationships the two tend to merge.

A raspberry gets the shock reaction and it's silly and funny. I think nomming tickles more. When the tables are turned I can say I had one ex who was brutal with building the anticipation to the point I was screaming at her to get on with it. She liked taunting, making me wait and inching closer with a sadistic grin on her face. Of course I then used that tactic on her to equally pleasing effect.

Nibbling can tickle more than licking although light breathy kisses can tickle for sure, especially on the three Ns (neck, navel, nipples). Having tickled a couple of women with genuinely ticklish navels, in my experience, sticking your finger in there like you're ringing a doorbell does nothing at all. You have to be more gentle with a lighter, teasing touch. A big raspberry is always fun though.

Anyone ever taken a belly shot? That used to be a big thing in colleges and in certain bars. I never really saw anyone have a ticklish reaction though.

Anyone ever taken a belly shot? That used to be a big thing in colleges and in certain bars. I never really saw anyone have a ticklish reaction though.

I have, several times, although they could have been playing it up for attention.

My experience - Nomming is extremely tickly on the belly. Raspberries may not always tickle much (sometimes they do), but nomming on the belly with the mouth moving all over is a really intense tickle sensation.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back