• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not actually tickling but...

Ticklish_witch

TMF Expert
alright so i went to batman the dark knight recently and sorry if you think its disrespectful because he is passed on but heath ledger as the joker turned me on like a light bulb. so once the movie was over went home Fast so i could get some 'alone time' if you catch my drift. anyway once i fell asleep i had a dream that the joker was giving me the why so serious act using laughing gas instead of a knife But i didnt laugh so he tickled my ribs briefly to accent his point-

- Which drove me up the wall which he clearly noticed because he smirked and continued tickling me until my fucking Alarm clock went off. :(

alright so i went to batman the dark knight recently and sorry if you think its disrespectful because he is passed on...

Are you kidding? I used to play Alice Cooper's "I love the Dead" over and over again. (Now, where's that "demonic" emoticon...oh, here it is... :firedevil )

...but heath ledger as the joker turned me on like a light bulb. so once the movie was over went home Fast so i could get some 'alone time' if you catch my drift. anyway once i fell asleep i had a dream that the joker was giving me the why so serious act using laughing gas instead of a knife But i didnt laugh so he tickled my ribs briefly to accent his point-

Too bad I can't show you my Joker impersonation (excuse me for repeating myself, but... :firedevil )

- Which drove me up the wall which he clearly noticed because he smirked and continued tickling me until my fucking Alarm clock went off. :(

I hate alarm clocks sometimes. ;) And the worst part is I can almost never remember my dreams five minutes after I wake up. But thanks for sharing.

I am right there with ya!! The Joker... oh GOD! I'd kill for that kind of dream!!

I'm not gonna lie, I've had those fantasies, so your not alone! ;)

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back