• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not the "STOP" game! M/F

RedPyramidDoll

Hi there, tickldwife94 again.

Kyle and I were doing our usual snuggling, and his light tickles in the morning. He kept tickling me, and was very excited doing so. Curious, I asked "I wonder how long I can take it. Really. When I say stop, stop, but, keep going if I say anything else."

His reply was a grin, he began tickling my sides and belly, squeezing and methodically tickling around my hips. I squealed, and screamed no over and over. He then started squeezing my knees, while the other hand tickled up and down my ribs. Through the hysterical giggles, I screamed stop loudly.

Kyle loved this game already, and wanted to play once more. I really tried this time to hold it as long as I could. He started with the spots that made me break the last time, I was squealing and thrashing, laughing. He got closer to my armpits, and once he dug into them, I was insane with laughter. If that wasn't bad enough, he tickled my hips, rubbed his very tickly beard on my neck and ears, while another hand tickled my armpit.

Needless to say among a few curse words, I screamed stop.

Thanks for reading!

sounds like you 2 have lots of tickle fun together!!!
keep at it and i am always ready to read of your experiences if you wish to post.
thanks for posting here!

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back