• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not wanting to Hijak the thread anymore, I am starting a new one.

njjen3953

4th Level Orange Feather
Not wanting to Hijack the thread anymore, I am starting a new one.

GuitarPeteTklr said:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Drew70
Hey Pete. You gonna let her get away with that?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drew, as most of you in this forum now know, I don't get mad at jen, I simply get even...so...to answer your question directly? NO!!! As jen said in closing her post:

quote:
Originally posted by njjen3953
*waving goodbye to all my friends at TMF, knowing that when Pete sees this, I am once again done for. *

*GuitarPeteTklr proudly shreds his way back into tickling oblivion with unspoken and devious plans to tickle torture jen mercilessly in order to do his part in curbing thread hijacking*:evilha:

And that he did once again. :cry1: This time, it was so cruel, I may never open my SAM(Smart Assed Masochist) mouth again. NOT!!!:p :D

QB, what do you remember as being the last thing you saw/felt just before passing out? I think I was almost there last night. Luckily, Pete sensed it and stopped right in time. :lovestory :Kiss1:

*A wrecked and tired, but very happy lee, now looks forward to whatever her sadistic and merciless tormentor has in store for her next* :eek: :scared: :veryhappy

Jen
(the undead):p

Last edited:
Oh Gosh Jen. If you got that far you KNOW he'll take you over the edge.

When I've passed out from tickling I usually get to the point where I can hardly breath first. Words don't come out so I can't tell people to stop and then I get little white lights floating around and I'm gone. You totally go to another realm where everything is so real and yet so surreal at the same time. The sensations take over your body and one stoke feels like a millions fingers tickling you everywhere.

When you wake up it's kind of frightening. You're not quite sure where you are. Your mind wants to wake up but your body won't let you. It's all cloudy and foggy for awhile and you feel like you can't move a muscle yet you want to get up.

If it happens... just let it happen. I know Pete is an expert at after care and some cool rags on your face and some cool water will bring you around. Just relax and soak it all in love.... Because as DVNC says.... It's all about the love!

heheheheh

Thanks Jan,
I sent you the full details via private e-mail.

Speaking of DVNC, when I finally was able to get up afterwards, my blood sugar was a bit low and I was totally exausted. I looked at Pete and said with a grin, "I need a cookie and a nap" LOL

Jen

QBWeaver said:
Awwwww.... We love you too Jim!

Awwwww shucks maam. :blush: :blush: :blush:

By the way, what do you all think of my new signature? :devil:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back