• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nurse Blue (FF/m, tease & denial, nurses, naughty bits)

ktulu

TMF Poster
Nurse Blue

When Dave signed up for the three month test programme at the Asylum, he thought it was just easy money. He rushed through the contract to get his name on it. So of course he missed the small print that stripped him all of his rights to legally complaint about the treatment. He didn't even suspect anything when they told that the medical restraints were for his "own safety". When the two ridiculously sexily dressed nurses stepped in and started to cut all his clothes off, he knew something was wrong. But it was too late then...

After two weeks of the most horrible constant teasing, tormenting and denial he was a broken man: he signed up for another three months, just to gain one orgasm from his cruel captors. He was granted his wish, and the release was more than heavenly. Still, afterwards he was adamant in his decision: he would suffer for the following six months, no matter how bad it was. He would take it and walk out with the money.

That was three weeks ago. The frustration and ache was getting worse every day, and it didn't help that the two nurses spend eight to ten hours per day to tease him mad and test him with all kinds of fetishes. But it was about the get worse. That morning nurse Blue (he didn't know their real names, so he just made ones up based on their hair colour) and Red walked in his room after his supervised breakfast and morning shower. He had been already tightly restrained, when nurse Blue's words sent a shock throught his body: "Hey, we haven't tried tickle torture yet." The word "tickle" was enough to get cold sweat running from his forehead, but also make his cock bounce helplessly on the table.

So it didn't take much additional handiwork from the nurses to get his member hard enough to fit it snugly into the vibro-sleeve. And it also didn't take them long to realize that Dave's feet seemed to have a direct line to his cock. He was ridiculously ticklish, but he couldn't resist the excitement it invoked in him. It also didn't help that nurse Red was sitting on his face, rubbing her panty-clad butt and feet on him. The vibrating sleeve started doing its work and Dave was on the edge almost instantly. Right before his explosion the bodysensors embedded in his restraints told the vibrator to shut down. That would be all he would get from the toy working his cock, over and over again...

After thirty minutes, he was a mess, after an hour he was already begging to sign another contract. But the nurses kept on going. They weren't satisfied until two hours had passed. Dave could hardly speak when they finally gave him a break, but he managed to feebly beg for the contract once again. He could hear Nurse Blue's heels click as she slowly walked over the room to the table he was strapped to. She leaned over him... When she covered his view she looked angelic with her blue make-up and purple eyes. But her actions spoke only of her demonic side: "Why would we need a new contract now? We still have you for five months. " And with each word, she slowly leaned nearer to him... It was as if she was about to kiss him, but stayed just a few inches above his hungry lips. Dave forgot everything about his denied cock, his whole existence was now focused on kissing those bright blue lips just a little bit too far away from him... As suddenly as the game had started it ended as she backed away from him. "Well if you don't want to kiss me, then don't" she said mockingly and turned away.

Dave was left strapped to the table even more exicted and desperate than before. Small tears formed in his eyes as he finally realized it: they could keep him in the Asylum for as long as they liked and there was nothing he could do about it. He was completely and utterly defeated, mentally and physically... He heard the door open and turned his head to meet nurse Blue's gaze. She had a beatiful, glowing smile on her face as she blew him a kiss. "By the way, my name is Sofia... I'll see you after lunch", she said and walked out through the door.

... ... ...

The Blaa Blaa Blaa Section:
So I wasn't supposed to make another f/m piece this time, but sometimes this shit has a life of its own. The story was just some stuff I added when the art was done. At least it has a nice, (relatively) happy ending :bubbleheart:. The whole scene is partially inspired by captions from this Tumblr. Not my best art (dead lines, coloring), but I'm happy that I could actually draw those poses without bigger problems. I bet someone will enjoy it :D

Attachments

• NurseB1.jpg
    NurseB1.jpg
    498.8 KB · Views: 3,397
  • NurseB2.jpg
    NurseB2.jpg
    420.7 KB · Views: 2,090
  • NurseB3.jpg
    NurseB3.jpg
    500.7 KB · Views: 2,522
  • NurseB4.jpg
    NurseB4.jpg
    422.6 KB · Views: 2,243
Oh, I enjoy it immensely! Great story and fantastic art. Just love it!

wow now that is evil..... would love to be in that position lol

Great theme, I really liked the story, with the contract and domination through teasing.

Oh, I enjoy it immensely! Great story and fantastic art. Just love it!

Wonderful drawings. I would love to be in his place. :D

Wonderful drawings...:dancingbanana:

Great image. Loved the whole concept!

Great theme, I really liked the story, with the contract and domination through teasing.

Thanks fellas!

wow now that is evil..... would love to be in that position lol

Who wouldn't, who wouldn't...

I think I just cheated the vibro-sleeve's sensors

:D

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back