• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OK! OK! The 2006 NY Yankees Suck!

Warheart

Hey may I have some salt with that crow? :ermm: I was just watching the Yanks blow a 4 run lead against the Blue Jays which is bad enough behind their ancient ace Randy Johnson and if that wasnt bad enough they are making Bad News Bears type plays like the pitcher not knowing how to cover first when the first baseman has to make a play! Yes the Yankees suck (I hear Knox the Hatter and Tickingfeet4fu laughing somehow through my speakers!) and im not going to watch them if they play like a bunch of millionare little leaguers. To lose is one thing but they are fucking clueless!! Now well see if TF4U's prophecy comes true and NYC turns to the red hot NY Mets. Unfortunately I live in the Bronx so the Yankees have to be as permanent as the tattoos I have on my arms. :cry1:

While I have been rather shocked at the Yankees' poor performance thus far, I do believe its fairly early in the season to be making any judgements. Yes, the Yankees are playing badly, and if this continues, there's no way they'll make it into the postseason, but they have to have spent all that money for something. My guess is they'll pull it out this summer and become a competitive team. Certainly not as good as they could or dare I say should be, but they'll stand a chance of making it into the wild card.

The Mets will probably still be a top team, but I also think they'll start to slow down. They have the best record in baseball right now, but there are too many better teams that will take that title over by October.

And the Red Sox...Well, they're pulling it out so far; provided Ortiz or Schilling doesn't break anything, they might be Series-bound.

CH

Well Mussina is pitching a gem as I write this. I just hope they dont blow it in the 9th again like in Minnesota. I want good pitching, it wins games, it wins championships! :Hyrdrogen

The Yankees do now, have forever always, and shall for all eternity, suck. Even when they're winning, they will suck solely because they are, say it with me now, the Yankees.

That said, if their rotation doesn't get real good real quick, George is gonna break his back bending over backwards trying to re-sign Clemens. And when he does, you guys can keep him. No clue WTF Lucchino is smoking trying to get that bastard back here.

Mussina did pitch a very good game. I've got a friend in love with him, so I was happy. Problem is, he isn't consistent. I'm not actually sure the Yankees have a consistent pitcher. Even their ace is a little old to be doing well every single night.

I like the competition, so let's hope the Yankees pick it up a bit. Makes it better when the Sox beat them in September

CH

CzyStv said:
The Yankees do now, have forever always, and shall for all eternity, suck. Even when they're winning, they will suck solely because they are, say it with me now, the Yankees.

That said, if their rotation doesn't get real good real quick, George is gonna break his back bending over backwards trying to re-sign Clemens. And when he does, you guys can keep him. No clue WTF Lucchino is smoking trying to get that bastard back here.

Clemens and Johnson...well at least theyll get the senior citizen discount if they take the bus. :rant:

Baseball woes??????!!!! Ha! You don't live in Kansas City! I watched the 2006 Yanks whip the Royals!

Baseball has SUCKED in this town for over ten years!

Illtcklu said:
Baseball woes??????!!!! Ha! You don't live in Kansas City! I watched the 2006 Yanks whip the Royals!

Baseball has SUCKED in this town for over ten years!

Thats cuz you live in a "small ball" town, something I dont believe in and think is ruining the game far more than steroids ever could. Unless all MLB teams have a shot to put together a good team to win a championship then whats the point of having the franchise? What happened to the '85 Royals with Brett and Saberhagen? Teams like Tampa Bay, Kansas City, and other non New York/Los Angeles type teams will never win a World Series and that sucks big time. Its not fair to fans like illtcklu and its not even fair to us Yankee fans who have to watch a minor league team like the KC Royals play our team. Time for a salary cap in baseball folks...not that itll ever happen but its time. :illogical

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back