• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One more shot from Tennessee

fishman

TMF Poster
I have posted several request over the last 3 years on this site for a ticklish female in Tennessee. I am going to try again, but I must vent a little first.

I check the other areas of the country on this site and it seems that all there is are male ticklers-ticklees looking for women. I am beginning to think that this is some kind of curse. Most non-tickle fetish people think this stuff is weird. The worst part is that I KNOW there are females who yern to be tickled, but they are:

1. Too scared to reply
2. Already hooked up with a non tickler and will never get to experience it
3. Already taken by a tickler and are looking for another female to join in. (That one really makes me mad).

It is so frustrating, and I know most of you guys feel the same way. I am VERY good looking, make a lot of money, I'm educated, and I am a musician and artist. I have no trouble at all getting a girlfriend, but when it comes to tickling, they:

1. Hate it and think it is torture
2. They will do it, but only to make me happy

I want a girl who is into tickling like I am. Is that so hard? I see lots of female pictures on the TFM member page. Where are you? The moderator may pull this post off, but I just had to get that off my chest. :ranty:

If you are in the South and want a picture, email me at [email protected]

Well said!

I know whereof you speak, my long-suffering friend!

As a Nashvillian who's in somewhat similar circumstances -- well, except for the good-looking, makes lots of money parts ... lol -- my experience pretty much mirrors yours. Although I gotta say -- and you've probably experienced this, too -- that on those rare occasions when I've found a woman who's willing to add a little tickling to our love play, she's usually come back for more. Seems most are surprised at just how arousing tickling can be, and that's led to some VERY interesting experiences during which a good time was had by all. ;o)

But, as you say, it seems most of the ladies in the Volunteer State -- even the ones who are perhaps curious about this wonderful little kink -- seem to be afraid to approach someone online (not terribly unreasonable, I guess), or are otherwise encumbered or clueless. ... But we remain optimistic! lol!

Maybe I'll see ya on the Caney Fork River ... I'll be the guy with six trout on the stringer and one on the line! Best wishes and good hunting!

Mazewalker13

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back