• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Orgasm from tickling alone?

Cosmo_ac

4th Level Blue Feather
This is a question for people who can actually orgasm from tickling, and to a lesser extent, people who can orgasm from foot worship. Really, I just want to hear from people who orgasm from stimulation that is not direct stimulation to the sexual organs. What I would like to know is what it is like. Is there a build up of actual pleasure, do you just feel really horny and then it happens, is it something that just flares suddenly like being hit by lightning, does it take a long or short time, etc.

GF can orgasm from being tickled around her waist/hips or from her feet--w/o any touching of girl bits. She's told me that when I tickle or suck on her toes it's like lighting bolts from her toes right to her girl bits. She orgasms as if her clit was being teased. V muscle contractions, quivering body, the whole deal. It's really quite amazing to witness. :)

I've never orgasmed from tickling/being tickled on it's own... however, I have orgasmed from just thinking about tickling, no other thoughts/no touching ... mind masturbation I suppose you'd call it.

I have but its definitely challenging. The tickling has to be in a ticklish errogenous zone for me but my partner can sometimes pull it off.

For me when tickling someone to orgasm, it's usually been about having them in the right headspace. So my sub has ticklish hands, feet, armpits, nipples and inner thighs. If I tickle them normally, she will just laugh lots. If I build up the headpace, whisper things in her ear, be soft and teasing, it'll put her in a giggly, but aroused state and build up to an orgasm.
However I've a play partner who would orgasm from foot tickles alone if I was more sadistic with the tickles, so oil, hairbrush and lots of brushing. Another playpartner had a the ball of her foot set her off. If I paid attention to just that, it would be instantly a turn on and repeated tickling of that spot would make her orgasm.

I’ve always been curious about using hypnosis to make this happen. Like making one foot orgasmic when tickled…and the other just ticklish and going to town. Or doing the same thing with her boobs. All sorts of fun scenarios when you go down that rabbit hole.

I have seen it in videos from both perspectives, the lee orgasm from being tickled on the feet and I have seen seen the ler orgasm just from tickling his lees feet.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I have it posted somewhere here in other threads, but I have climaxed a couple of times from just tickling feet. There was no contact with me at all and I wasn’t touching myself. I was just very turned on and excited about the tickling I was doing and “lost it”.

One and a half examples as a ler. I think both have been posted before.

1) college "girlfriend" who got so worked up when I was tickling her feet she put her hand down her pants and could not control herself any longer. That was the half, because it wasn't JUST tickling. However, she was the first person who I ever heard say she got turned on by me tickling her feet.

2) dating about 9 years ago met a woman who volunteered in the "getting to know each other" phase that her feet were too ticklish to touch. Fast forward to first date, and watching a movie at her townhouse after dinner. She asked me to try tickling her feet. With socks on, she was extremely ticklish. Barefoot was much more ticklish. The next night, she asked me to come over, even though I had been playfully teasing her throughout the day about how ticklish she was. Watching "Raiders of the Lost Ark", she was already barefoot and I playfully tickled her. When I stopped, she pushed her foot into my hand. For the remainder of the movie, I was basically tickling her low level constantly. Only her feet. After the movie ended, she point blank told me she wanted me to tickle her more. As I was tickling her feet sitting on the edge of the bed with my back to her, her tone clearly changed, and she wanted me to tickle more. I did, and within a couple of minutes she was very obviously hitting an intense climax. No genital contact at all, her hands were behind her supporting her body to stay upright. The only physical contact was my fingers tickling her bare feet.

I can definitely orgasm from non-genital self-tickling. Starts at the sides, move to feet, then back and forth from pits to nipples over and over until climax. Might take a while, but it’s oh so worth it. Beautiful!

That sounds like an awesome experience. :)

One and a half examples as a ler. I think both have been posted before.

2) dating about 9 years ago met a woman who volunteered in the "getting to know each other" phase that her feet were too ticklish to touch. Fast forward to first date, and watching a movie at her townhouse after dinner. She asked me to try tickling her feet. With socks on, she was extremely ticklish. Barefoot was much more ticklish. The next night, she asked me to come over, even though I had been playfully teasing her throughout the day about how ticklish she was. Watching "Raiders of the Lost Ark", she was already barefoot and I playfully tickled her. When I stopped, she pushed her foot into my hand. For the remainder of the movie, I was basically tickling her low level constantly. Only her feet. After the movie ended, she point blank told me she wanted me to tickle her more. As I was tickling her feet sitting on the edge of the bed with my back to her, her tone clearly changed, and she wanted me to tickle more. I did, and within a couple of minutes she was very obviously hitting an intense climax. No genital contact at all, her hands were behind her supporting her body to stay upright. The only physical contact was my fingers tickling her bare feet.

Not someone I know personally, but Nurse Lisa gets aroused from being tickled and has climaxed while her feet were tickled in one video.
A personal example was a woman I met at one of the Feet of Philly parties. I was tickling her feet and she was laughing, going crazy but also getting turned on. She begged me to jeep tickling her soles until she orgasmed. Best part was she didn't realize she was into being tickled until I sessioned with her.

My ex could do it under the right circumstances. If I kept edging her then tickling her over and over for long enough she would get like hypersensitive, and there was a spot on her lower tummy which could make her orgasm if I tickled it but didn't happen very often

That's something that's been on my bucket list for a while now, to give a woman an orgasm either just from tickling or by stimulating and tickling. Of course then I'd have to test the theory of if you get more sensitive after one on their feet and pits! :p

So I've sessioned with several women who climaxed, or were right on the verge from a combo of foot tickling and foot worship. Always very ticklish, very responsive to the tickling, but it was that love/hate thing with it. Myself, I've never fully reached climax from tickling, but been very close because of my obsession with female feet and tickling them. Usually when it gets to this point, all I gotta do is about a 3 or 4 min footjob and DONE!!

GF can orgasm from being tickled around her waist/hips or from her feet--w/o any touching of girl bits. She's told me that when I tickle or suck on her toes it's like lighting bolts from her toes right to her girl bits. She orgasms as if her clit was being teased. V muscle contractions, quivering body, the whole deal. It's really quite amazing to witness. :)

Dear Lord in heaven, that post from MarcusB was OFF THE CHARTS HOT!!! Sheesh! Does it get any hotter??!! Holy Moses! Thank you! Hands folded in Namaste emoji :)

Thanks Cosmo_ac for the question and discussion topic. Definitely something I’ve wondered about as well and so interesting to get all these varied shared experiences. So hot! Thanks so much!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back