• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paranormal Activity (non tk)

threedimaxofmym

TMF Poster
Towards the begining there are quite a few shots of the main girls feet. And the guy even comments about how he likes her feet and thinks they're sexy. Because it's shaky cam you see a lot of feet through out the whole thing.

Then there is this one scene that i was sure was going to lead to tickling but didnt. They are sleeping and the covers move by themselves and expose her foot. It's a good like 30 second shot of her foot and then her foot twitches. then there is a loud noise and she wakes up.

So many tickling oppurtunities in this movie but none to show.

It was also a ridiculously scary movie. Sacriest movie in years!!!

When the foot moves (like it was picked up and dropped), someone in the crowd yelled "That demon has a foot fetish!" It was kinda funny... except it led him to think he was a smart-ass and said other stupid comments to impress his date. Ah, douchebags. :)

Towards the begining there are quite a few shots of the main girls feet. And the guy even comments about how he likes her feet and thinks they're sexy. Because it's shaky cam you see a lot of feet through out the whole thing.

Then there is this one scene that i was sure was going to lead to tickling but didnt. They are sleeping and the covers move by themselves and expose her foot. It's a good like 30 second shot of her foot and then her foot twitches. then there is a loud noise and she wakes up.

I saw that movie. The scariest part was at the end when the demon has possessed her body.

I saw it too. I feel it would have been scarier if it was true.

they did a real nice job making it look real, I know its not real but they didn't have credits at the start or end plus on IMBD they only list them as that movie even tho I think that guy was in another movie before that

When the foot moves (like it was picked up and dropped), someone in the crowd yelled "That demon has a foot fetish!" It was kinda funny... except it led him to think he was a smart-ass and said other stupid comments to impress his date. Ah, douchebags. :)

LMAO!!!! I would have cracked it if I was in that cinema :rowfull:. I love insulting horror movies by making fun of them! :jester:

I noticed the foot activity too! I missed the main part where he actually IS talking about her feet, but as if I was gonna ask my friends to rewind it and give myself away!! :p

TBH I didn't find it scary at all. There are a few parts that get your heart pumping coz its so unexpected (like her scream from downstairs and when she gets dragged down the hall) But other than that it was quite tame. Why the hell was it banned from cinemas in 2006!?! :shrug:

Yeah, I didn't find that movie scary at all, but that's just my opinion. When the demon/ghost thing grabbed her foot, for a split second I thought "It's gonna tickle her". I suppose that was just a reflex, because then I realized, "Wait, this is a scary demon flick. Why would it tickle her?"

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back