• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paris Hilton

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
In the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly...

There is a story on Paril and Nicky Hilton and their new reality series. The writer was talking to the pair as they got a manicure and pedicure in Mississippi. One line stood out to yours truly:

"...Paris wiggled in her chair as the dead skin was pumiced off her heels..."

:wow:

Could it be? Hmmmmmm>

~ toyou

No not really. That does not mean at all that Paris Hilton is Ticklish one bit.

Hey Toyou....though it's nothing conclusive, it's possibly a clue! Depends if she was wiggling because she was fidgety or because it was tickling her feet like crazy! Thanks for posting it!

toyou444 said:

"...Paris wiggled in her chair as the dead skin was pumiced off her heels..."

Could it be? Hmmmmmm>

~ toyou

Quite possibly toyou....

When she was in high school, my little sis would wiggle, squirm, bite her lip, squeeze her eyes shut, and grip the pedicure chair's arms so tightly her knuckles would turn white in an attempt NOT to laugh when getting a pedicure. Once I walked up and said "gee sis, I sure bet that tickles" (little sis completely lost control...she burst out laughing, kicked/ splashed water all over the pedicurist :D

Aren't us older brothers devils :D :devil:

I was figuring it was maybe a clue...not a definite. I thought it was interesting that the writer (a female) even bothered to mention it at all. Unfortunately the intereview was during one of the girl's off days from filming so such a scene will more than likely never make the airwaves unless a DVD with behind the scene stuff is released.

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back