• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

pedicure tickling m/f

i uh eeks..... i'm getting my first pedicure in two weeks.. wonder if i will need to be restrained???? great clip and her feet look somewhat like mine.

isabeau :xpeepsofa

What is that rattle-sounding thing from the first clip? By the sounds of it, it was very ticklish whatever it was.

johnjo said:
feel free to pm me a picture of you and your feet.j.j.

i would if i could johnjo. i have them online somewhere in my files. grrrrr if i find them i'll pm them to you

isabeau

Yet more terrifically cinematized tickling foot fun, way to go, John! ;) And please show off those peds, isabeau, if they look anything like John's gal's lovely soles and toes! :D

Smiley

isabeau said:
i uh eeks..... i'm getting my first pedicure in two weeks.. wonder if i will need to be restrained???? great clip and her feet look somewhat like mine.

isabeau :xpeepsofa

Just ask ahead of time that you want to have your feet in stocks because their ticklish. most salons and spas have them for women with ticklish feet. youll be fine.

johnjo said:
is that true or is it a fib. j.j.

lol knowing maniac i definitely thinking he is pulling my leg....

isabeau :imouttahe

Well I have monthly pedicures at a salon and I've never been put in stocks before - lol She just tickles my feet now for the sheer hell of it cos she knows I'm ticklish.

JJ - you seriously need to get a pocket rocket on those soles of her ;)

I really enjoyed those clips. Thanks for posting them. Those were VERY nice feet. yum-yum! :triangle: <<<<----

Last edited:
J.J. I gotta say, just when you think you've done it all you come up with another BIG hit! I absolutely love! THANX AGAIN!!!!!! :bowing:

Interesting... Never seen those kinds of tools before. Still they seem to be doing their jobs pretty well!! :rolleyes:

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back