• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Playful Pretty Blonde’s Road Trip 3: Deep Sole Tickling!

realbaresoles

2nd Level Red Feather
Latest clip, store is:
https://clips4sale.com/40361/real-bare-soles/cidfbcb8896e993ea2e0ffd7e30d3

When you’re a playful pretty blonde, and you’re on a long road trip ... and you’ve irritated your driver all day with demands for pullovers so you can buy a Smoking Monkey at a rest stop’s vending machine (or for other more primal rest stop needs) ... and you keep changing the radio station ... AND you keep teasing the driver with peeks at your feet ... you just KNOW that at night when you check into some roadside motel just to catch some Zs, there will be hell to pay! Well, hell on your poor sensitive size 9 1/2 soles, anyway! Four minutes of nonstop sole tickling.

The PPB has done tickling gigs before so for a little change I asked her not to play it up for the camera. In most tickle clips the girl acts like she’s just been told Monty Python’s “funniest joke in the world,” but the model is rarely as ticklish as she makes herself out to be. So I said, “are your feet really ticklish?” and she said, “it depends, sometimes just a little, other times more.” So I told her to just let the chips fall where they may this time, but I was determined to actually really tickle her soles. In fact, in anticipation of this gig (which had to be postponed because I got really sick the weekend we were originally going to shoot it), I had grown the fingernails on my left hand out and had given a lot of thought as to how to best use them to legit tickle all those sensitive nerve endings on the bottoms of her big feet. I wanted only *real* reactions, even if that meant nothing at all. She was a little puzzled, but agreed.

I was so happy with the results! I immediately got into this intense deep small-circle rotation of my nails in the middle of her soles and I could feel her body tense up IMMEDIATELY, so I held her ankle so her foot could not get away. It’s very satisfying to have the large, pretty bare feet of a beautiful blonde right there in your lap and tickle the soft soles and see the intense reaction — and know it’s 1000% real. Loved it. After we were done we talked about other tickle gigs and how some weren’t that ticklish to her and, about what we had just done, she said completely on her own, “now THAT really tickled.” So you can guess which segment from the Playful Pretty Blonde’s Road Trip I enjoy watching the most, Lol!

Are there any more of this girl her feet are incredible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back