• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Playing with fire

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
The sight before me was priceless, and suddenly the seemingly endless flight to get across the Atlantic seemed nothing more than a minor inconvenience. Four cute, and very very naked, women, all tied and helpless though in very different ways. Obviously getting all four on the four poster bed would have been somewhat tricky, and more than a little dangerous considering what was about to happen, but prior planning can get around most problems. In this case we had Amie lying on the floor to the right of the bed, her ankles tied together, then to the bed post, as were her arms, turning her into a kind of human hammock. Lynn was strapped into a simple wooden chair, her ankles legs tied to the two front legs of the chair, her feet propped up on her toes and tied in place, her soles totally exposed. Her arms linked behind her back in a display of knot tying that had made my eyes water trying to follow the rope as it seemed to dance around flesh and wood.

There was however no doubt as to the centre piece of our display. There, in the middle of the big four poster bed, were Cat and Maggie, both lying on their sides. Each hand their wrists bound to the others ankles along with several other ropes looped around legs and arms. It was an alluring sight, made all the sweeter by both women twisting and straining to try and keep their gaze fixed on us as we enjoyed their combined struggles.

The reason for that determination to maintain their gaze was simple enough, and had a lot to do with the woman standing beside me. Tina was stunning under normal circumstances, but like this she was simply a goddess. Dressed simply enough in white t-shirt, black jeans and boots that vanished up under the jeans towards her thighs she commanded attention, but it was her attitude, that of perfect control and command that drew the attention of all of us like moths to a flame. Above that though there was a feeling of anticipation as four pairs of eyes waited for my own imprisonment as they wondered what hell our Goddess had in mind for me.

She turned to face me, stalking forward slowly, purposely, as I held my ground, face blank as I waited for her. She placed her left hand on my left shoulder and I actually heard the intake of breath from our captive audience as everything seemed to pause for a long moment. Then she swung around my shoulders, hands running down my sides as she sank to her knees besides me, her arms wrapped around my thighs as she nestled her cheek to my hip, staring up at me with a look of adoration. It was everything I could do to keep my face blank as a goofy grin at that look from this normally oh-so-dominating woman threatened to take over. That fight was helped in no small part by the look of utter horror on our captives faces as they struggled to comprehend what on earth I could have done to their Mistress to have her act this way.

I glanced down and flicked the fingers of my right hand forward, Tina instantly moving at the gesture, lying down in front of me, her hands up above her head, legs stretched out as if tied. Kneeling between her spread thighs I snapped open her jeans and indulged myself in a brief grin as bare skin greeted my questing fingers rather than the silk or cotton I'd been expecting. A quick check confirmed she was already wetter than I could have hoped for, and I didn't waste any time, as much as I may have wanted to. Taking the small plastic dildo in my hand I slipped it inside her, making sure it was in as deep as possible before pulling her jeans back into place and redoing the button. Those jeans were so tight around her pussy it would be impossible for the dildo to work its way out, no matter what she tried.

The look on her face had shifted to one of confusion, a look that persisted as I brought out a plastic 'wand' that had been tucked into the waistband of my own jeans. That look quickly vanished to be replaced by one of delight as I thumbed a button on the wand and the dildo sprang to life. I lifted my finger and it instantly stopped. She threw me a look designed purely to hit the male libido like a crowbar, a mix of cute and sexy that could stop hearts at twenty yards, and I didn't waste any time, thumbing the vibrator to full power immediately.

Tina was, I think, caught a little off guard, not expecting such a small thing to have such a devastating impact, and seemingly within seconds she was writhing on her back, hands still held above her head, fingers wrapped around her own wrists. Her moans grew rapidly louder, and it wasn't long before her voice was reverberating around the room, a truly magnificent sound it had to be said. Suddenly her determination failed and her hands shot down to her waist. Instantly I let go of the button and waited. The sudden hurt in her eyes from the loss of those wonderful sensations was quickly replaced by understanding and she put her arms back up above her.

This cycle repeated twice more until she learnt to control that reflex action, each time getting a little closer to the edge before loosing her grip on her own wrists. The forth time though it became obvious she'd cracked it, and was now fully enjoying what was being done to her. In fact she was enjoying it so much she felt cocky enough to throw me a wink and blow me a kiss as she built to her climax. Which, in retrospect, was a bad idea as her cries built, rose to a crescendo, her breath caught in her throat... and I thumbed the unit off.

She cursed then, screaming a combination of insults and begging my way for just a second or two more. Smiling I knelt in front of her and beckoned her up to meet me. “You want your release?”

“Yes god damn it!”

“Sorry, I don't think I heard you correctly.”

“I... I mean, yes I want release.”

“Better, do you want to have another stab at it?”

“I... I want you to grant me release..... master.” The last word came hard, quiet, almost whispered as she put herself into a role she wasn't at all used to.

“Good girl.” I said, ever so slightly patronisingly. “Here, have a reward...” I keyed the remote for about two seconds, long enough to pull her back to the edge, but not quite enough for release.

“Ahhhh! You bast...... I mean, thank you master.” She ground out, her rage obvious and waring with her need.

“You're welcome my dear. Now, if you want a little more of such... attentions, I suggest you take full advantage of the situation before you. The more they laugh, the quicker I shall grant you release. Oh, and one other thing...”

Everyone seemed frozen, waiting for whatever proclamation was about to be handed down.

“... if you come without permission, you'll take their place for the rest of the evening.”

The look on her face as she turned to the smorgasbord of ticklish flesh was a mix of outright desire and building fury, and I made sure to have enough space around me to move. After all at some point the humiliation of being controlled in such a way in front of her part-time slaves was going to overcome any promise of pleasure and I knew I was in for a fight before the night was out. It wasn't a fight I intended to loose. But for now she was content to play the game as she crawled on hands and knees towards the shaking Amie, and the sight of her gorgeous ass slinking away from me was enough to deserve at least a moment of low speed reward. Her hips trembled as the sensations pulsed through her, a groan building to a growl as I lifted my finger from the remote.

She lunged the last few feet, landing on her knees with her arms wrapped around Amie's helpless ankles, pulling her feet up to her waiting mouth, tongue lapping and wriggling on the bare flesh. For an instant I thought Amie was going to be able to resist, her face scrunched up in concentration, but then Tina's tongue dove between her toes and she was lost. Her eyes popped open, almost bugging out of her head as a wave of hysterical laughter poured from her lips, her entire body jerking up so she was actually suspended above the floor. She couldn't possibly maintain such a position though as her muscles quickly tired, dropping her back to the floor as she wriggled and writhed, her body a captivating sight as the redhead sucked and lapped at her soles.

The show was a good one, helped in no small part to Cat and Maggie deciding to take advantage of the ticklish flesh under their fingernails as they each dug into the others soles, bodies grinding against each other as they squirmed. It was an arresting sight as the two women were clearly enjoying the feeling of flesh on flesh, their magnificent curves tempting me even as I tried to retain my composure. In an attempt to keep my aloof persona intact I stepped forward and sank to my knees by Lynn's chair. Her eyes were wide as saucers as she watched the scene before her, her hips wriggling involuntarily as her body strained against her bonds.

“My dear, if I didn't know better I'd swear you were enjoying this.” I whispered, my fingers walking down her thighs, round the curve of her knees and on until all ten fingertips lay against her sole. Without even moving them I could feel the shivers going through Lynn's body, a low stream of giggles escaping her lips. Slowly, oh so slowly, I picked up a gentle rhythm against her skin.

“Umm, well, ahhh, yeah, yeah it's....”

“Stimulating?”

“Y...yes”

“Exciting?”

“MmmHmm”

“Erotic?”

“W...What?”

“It's a simple question. Do you find this erotic?” I said stepping up the tickling, fingers venturing down between her toes briefly before retreating to trace swirling patterns against her soles. Lynn dissolved into an odd, gurgling laugh every time my fingers ventured down between her toes and mixed in, low but growing, was a distinct moan.

“Come on lass, answer the question or I'll have to start being a little more... aggressive with these wonderful feet of yours...”

“O..okay! OKAY! Yes, yes it's erotic.”

“Good... Tina my dear, come here please.” I said, raising my voice slightly, fighting to contain the grin as I saw Tina reluctantly move away from Amie's soles, catching her just as she turned around with renewed sensations from the vibrator still buried in her pussy. She inched her way forward on her knees, eyes flickering as she tried to deny her body's desires, knowing exactly what would happen if she succumbed to that particular desire.

“Tina, you're not going to believe this, but young Lynn here seems to find the tickle torture of others a turn on...” I said, an evil smile lifting my mouth, a smile that was matched by Tina as, without a word, she shuffled forward, her hands resting on Lynn's spread thighs as she dropped her lips to the tempting pussy below...

Lynn's whole body stiffened and she let out possibly the most erotic moan I'd ever heard as every muscle seemed to relax at once to Tina's questing tongue and hands. While Tina was otherwise occupied I reached across and slipped the remote control to her hidden toy into Lynn's hand. She looked at me confused and I winked before moving off to lie next to Amie, intending to see just how ticklish her sides and belly were. The confused look remained for a moment longer, then the light of understanding dawned and with a truly wicked grin she thumbed the vibrator to maximum. Tina howled as the renewed sensations pounded through her, the noise muffled as she hadn't raised her head and had therefore yelled straight into Lynn's pussy. As I settled next to Amie I turned to watch, a growing suspicion in my mind that before too much longer Tina was definitely going to need to be shown the error of her ways.

Sure enough as Lynn's cries grew, so did Tina's, though I was a little busy keeping Amie entertained, my fingers tracing ticklish paths from the tips of her toes down her legs, over her hips, up her sides, round her smooth armpits and on to her fingertips before reversing course. Her laughter was a serious distraction, though not as much as her moans and snatches of coherent English as she begged for a rest, a request I was in no mood to grant. I lowered my head, twisting to bring my lips and beard against the smooth skin of her thighs, lapping my way up, away from the more... tempting parts of her body and closing in on my true target, the soft hollows behind her knees. Not that I ever got the chance to reach them, just as the first whisper of sensation passed through Amie's body a scream of pleasure echoed round the room from Lynn, matched a second later by Tina as both women came together.

Casually I undid the knot holding Amie's arms to the bed, rose to my feet and did the same for the writhing bundle of ticklish pleasure on top of the sheets that Cat and Maggie had become before heading towards Lynn's chair. Lynn was shaking, body reeling from the sheer force of her orgasm, her hand still locked tight around the remote as Tina stayed slumped over Lynn's thighs, her head resting bare inches from that sweet pussy, her hips still twitching and wriggling as the dildo assaulted her. Her hands were hanging, the fingers barely touching the floor and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect setup.

Quickly, while Tina was still floating, I pulled a set of restraints from under the bed, each ending in a fur lined cuff, the other end secured to the bed. Working as fast as I dared I ran them up until all four cuffs were just behind her body, then took two of them and, in one motion, latched both cuffs around her wrists, snicking them shut. The other cuffs went around her ankles before she really realised what was going on, leaving her trapped and helpless. The instant she did realise she started thrashing and cursing in her bonds, but it was far, far too late. I knew there'd be a price tag attached later on of course, but that was later, this was now.

Another rummage under the bed produced the last restraint I had planned for her, a padded strap, maybe six inches across and soft leather, attached to both of the bottom posts of the bed. Releasing one side I fed it under her body, cinching it tight before locking it back to the post. Now she found her body supported by that strap, forcing her to stay on her hands and knees, helpless and, though she was still fully clothed, very vulnerable and exposed. Not quite exposed enough though for what I had in mind, and with a single yank I ripped her t-shirt up her back, leaving her naked from the waist up, save the strap that held her in place of course.

Releasing Lynn from her chair I went to direct traffic only to find it simply wasn't necessary. As I watched the four gorgeous, and very naked, women descended upon their friend, their mistress: Maggie settling down at her feet with a look of supreme satisfaction as her long nails started flickering against the creamy soles, Lynn taking up position by her hip, hands roaming freely over the newly exposed flesh from thigh to breasts, Amie choosing a spot opposite Lynn, tugging down Tina's jeans so they rested just below the curve of her ass as she started to tickle and paddle the pale skin, and Cat worming her body underneath their prisoner until her pussy was directly under Tina's lips.

I knelt down by Tina's head and spoke in a whisper that somehow managed to rise above her delirious shrieks, cries and threats.

“Now my dear, you belong to them until such time as either they are all completely sated or they all agree to show you mercy. I think you could be in for a long night. Oh, and one more thing...” I trailed off, waiting for her eyes to focus on me as her body writhed under the torment her friends were inflicting upon her. As they did so I held up the remote, turned it to medium, pressed down the button... and wrapped a length of duct tape round the remote to hold the button down. Tin's eyes went wide with horror as she realised I had no intention of stopping that dildo again until she was released, or until the batteries ran out, whichever came first.

Grinning I took a seat in the same chair Lynn had been tied to, the warmth of her body still present in the wood. I leaned back, enjoying the sight before me of four young, attractive women tormenting, punishing and pleasing their former and future mistress and thought that, in the not too distant future, there'd be hell to pay. For now though... for now, life was good.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back