• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PRINCESS TEEVA in- Summertime Laughs... (FFF/F)

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
Haven't done a tickled in the sand scenario pic in a while, and since I'm seeing a ton of them pop up around, I decided to make a quick pic in between commissions....

Scenario Time!

Princess Teeva was feeling generous on a fine Podarian day, and decided to show her appreciation to her royal servants by not tickling them to insanity this week, but instead letting them have their way with her... In fact she was so generous that she allowed them to have a "freebie tickle" session at her expense... Basically Teeva would break one of her biggest rules allowing her servants to tickle her and she would not take any steps for revenge. Of course this is an extremely rare and highly sought after occasion and her servants made sure to cash in on this freebie as much as possible before days end... and what better place to it than in the warm sultriness of the sun and sand?

... All of this however, doesn't mean the Princess wouldn't forget this "generous moment" in future engagements with her servants after today...

---

*Artist note: This pic almost didn't exist... the day I was about to finish this, the photoshop file of it had randomly become corrupted...RIGHT WHEN I FINISHED IT....ARGH! My heart totally sunk to my stomach... Almost everything you see here was mostly distorted in heavy saturation and hard colors...so after a slight panic attack and some clear thinking, I figured I could just salvage the layers that weren't corrupted and reconstruct the pic from scratch on another workspace file... The day was saved... *

Enjoy my friends!

Princess Teeva is (C) to me.... Sir Bombers!
Everything drawn colored and written by me...

Now there's a beach I wish I was at! The princess looks great in a beach burial, her feet look amazing sticking out & being tickled very nicely ;) I know I'd give them a good long tickling no matter the revenge that would undoubtedly come

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back