• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Prolbems From Two Sources, The Decision, Or The Delay?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
As Ross was in the office that morning, Ross knew that there was a problem.

Vic quietly took Ross into Ross's office, and the men closed the door.

Ross sat down in his usual chair, and Vic in his usual chair, and then Vic handed Ross a pile of papers across the desk.

"Lawsuit, multiple companies, defendants VS Timothy M Patrick. Suit must be answered by legal counsel within 15 to 30 days, or these suits will proceed forth"

Ross sighed, looked at the papers, looked at the sky, and said "Fuck! This is the absolute last thing I need!"

"Ross, what are you going to do?" Vic asked.

"What else? Call Timothy, talk to him, either tell him to get his ass over here, or get into an Uber and take my lame ass over there, and find out what the Hell all of this is!" Ross said.

Ross dialed Tim's cell phone, and Tim picked up on the first ring.

"You know who this is, and you also know that I just got back from OKC, and have to make what is probably the biggest decision in RossShell's history, and probably in the history of my business, at least since I got RossShell back from Tazzio. What the Fuck is this, Timothy?!" Ross said, snapping, and feeling like he was ready to scream.

"Ross, I know that you're distracted. Can you give me one hour at Shun Lee? When I tell you, you can beat me up verbally then. Please just listen, 1 pm today?" Tim asked.

Ross sighed in a very annoyed tone. "I have no choice do I"

Ross went to Shun Lee at 1 to meet Tim. Tim gave Ross the detailed papers of the start of his involvement with these companies. "You should look these over, and then we should talk" Tim said.

"Timothy, I am your business manager. My ass is on the hook just as much as yours is. I will decide what to do. I suspect that by the time I finish looking at these papers , I suspect that I will making a few phone calls to Mister Alan Hell, Mister Tom from Philadelphia, and a few other people. Dont call me, I will call you. Give me several days. By the end of the week, both I and whoever else will need to talk to you will call you, okay?" Ross said , annoyed.

Tim put his head down like a punished child "Yes, Ross"

Ross went back to the office, and could not focus for shit. At 5, he stopped trying, and left.

"I'm gone. I will be in tomorrow whenever. "The Decision on who the President will be, is going to be this week, but I dont know what day" Ross said to Vic.

"I'm so sorry, Ross. Please just try to read it, talk to Alan Hell or Tom, and see what to do" Vic said calmly.

Ross rode home in the Uber in a fury. He got an iced tea, and went upstairs. Ross was ready to burst, but he knew that he had to remain calm so as not to light a fire of a fight with the Principal, which was the last thing he needed.

"Ah, hi partner. You look very upset about something. May Miss Principal be of any help to calm you down perhaps?" Kayley said, calmly and supportively .

Ross kissed Kayley, who was sitting on the couch, and tossed the papers into her lap; "Here, "This " was my day, feast your eyes on these!" Ross clipped.

Kayley read the papers, took a long sigh, and said. "Fuck,. babe, I am so , so sorry. What are you going to do?" Kayley said.

"What else? I called Philadelphia, and Alan Hell. I will read the papers, FEDEX these to them to read it, and then we will decide. I have two weeks to answer these, or they do, rather. I would love to make "The Decision" about the President, but you and I both know that it is not wise for me to do that, when my mind is cluttered with this shit!" Ross fumed.

"Please come into the shower with me, and then let the Principal take you out to dinner. "Kayley said.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea. Thank You" Ross said.

Ross and Kayley showered, and went to Chinatown Flushing to a fancy Chinese eatery, where Kayley paid the check.

When they got home, Kayley quietly slipped off her medium heeled shoes, and her navy stockings, and quietly said. "I hope that playing with these will help. Here, do anything you want to them" Kayley said.

Ross quietly bent down, took a huge whiff of Kayley's soles, and then attacked her arches and soles, and under her toes, as Kayley squealed, remaining quiet, knowing she would get hers later. Quiet except for the giggles and squeals that filled the room! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH OH MY GOD! I GIVE UP! I WILL GIVE YOU WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT THIS IS TORTURE ! NEOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Kayley quietly set up the ladder, and went up to the second to top step on her toes, as Ross's pecker hardened.

When they got to the bedroom, Ross quietly undressed Kayley, and then himself, and kissed her from head to soles, almost like. "Thank You, baby, for giving this to me" At that point, he inserted his pecker, and they both came.

Later that night, Ross, frustrated to the core, lied in bed with his eyes open, and Kayley's head leaning against his chest.

"Dont worry about the time frame of picking anyone. Deal with this with Timothy first. I know that between OKC, this, and the President process, not to mention your shot not long ago, your mind cant possibly be clear to make a decision like this" Kayley whispered.

Ross kissed Kayley on top of the head. "Let';s just see how bad it is, and then I will have an idea"

The next morning, Ross went into the office, and FEDEx'ed the papers to Tom and Alan, who said they needed to look at them.,

To move "The President Process" along, Ross had one interview with each man, but also told them that he was busy with something, and would give them a "Third interview" which sometimes happened in a job as important as this, within "one to two weeks" Such would allow Alan and Tom to study the papers, and to decide what to advise, Tim, and Ross.

Ross also knew that while he did not have to go to OKC for a month, something else might come up.

Ross kept trying to do day to day work, signing off, and trying to "Just wait out the process" as his father liked to call it with Tim's problem.

Ross also had to remain calm. The last thing he wanted was to get a bad migraine, or seizure,. and need medical treatment, and push the situation back more.

A week later, Tom and Alan called Ross back with "An opinion" and told them that there needed to be a conference call with Ross,. Tom,. Alan, and Tim.

What would be said on that call? How would the lawyers advise Tim and Ross to proceed.?

That would all be seen.

"Lawsuit, multiple companies, defendants VS Timothy M Patrick. Suit must be answered by legal counsel within 15 to 30 days, or these suits will proceed forth"
No matter how much of a friend Tim has been in the past, it is time to cut him off, totally and forever. Unless Ross enjoys endless lawsuits and misery, that is.
"Dont worry about the time frame of picking anyone. Deal with this with Timothy first. I know that between OKC, this, and the President process, not to mention your shot not long ago, your mind cant possibly be clear to make a decision like this" Kayley whispered.
Good advice from Kayley again.

Mils, looking at "The other side of the coin"

Remember, Ross really does not deal with Tim on a "Day to Day" basis anymore, except for signing off on Tim's work as company CEO.

The account manager assigned to Tim, and Vic, deal with most of Tim's day to day issues.,

The author also came up with this story "On The Fly" due to my real life physical condition of a bad migraine both last night and today from my recent Botox shot.

"The Really Meaty Story" will be posted by Tuesday night at latest, and hopefully tomorrow night about the "RossShell President Search"

Who will Ross hire? What will that person be like? What will the reaction from the clients who deal with the company be, and how will "That" move, change RossShell on a day to day basis, for Ross, Vic, the person who is finally hired, and the clients?

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back