• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Queer NB/31/ Switch looking for tickle partner in the Twin Cities!

Fetrima

I've been away for a while because of the pandemic (which is still going on) but have recently been itching to see if there's any covid safe play partners out there?

My life is a little hectic right now and it'll be months before I can even think of hosting any play. But I hope to in the future.

I'm a switch! I've been dying to explore and find some limits :devil2:

A little fantasy of mine has been seeing if I have a hard limit? If that makes sense. I want to know if I can laugh so much I cry and vice versa!

420 friendly. Please be covid safe, it's important to me.

Thanks!

Hello, I live a bit north, Grand Rapids/Hibbing area. 37 yo male lee/ler open to anyone ticklish or willing to tickle. Very ticklish with quite a few experiences mainly female though some male. Let me know if you have any interest! I have been tickled to silent laughter on several occasions! Would love to see what I can take or dish out!

if you’re still looking for tickle friends, I’m a 26 yo nonbinary switch. I live just outside the twin cities.

I'm a 22 yo NB switch living in Fargo/Moorhead, if you are interested in chatting

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back