• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quick one, mini note...

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Been too quiet...tho all I have to show for now is YADSPP (Yet Another Damn Simple Poser Pic)...guess my elven gal Kelyn below will stay pissed. <:

Serafina and her weapons

Just another pic of Serafina, my original winged elf/dark harpy/succubus/whatever-you-want-to-call-her and a close up of her selected 'weapons'...

...oh yeah, the 'weapons' are what's tickled. ;)

That's all for now, tho I'll try to have at least one Easter pic ready for next week.

Eh, maybe one 'bonus' Poser, tho it's not tickling at all:

Kelyn Nightshade...in the tub.

Enjoy the perspective and the 'Fina pic...and be sure to take a glance at my new DeviantArt page (link's in sig)...starting out with some old but perhaps familar pieces, but I'll eventually start popping some classic and new tickling ones there too. ^^

Its really hard to critique something like poser work, so I won't critique/can't critique these pictures either. And I know too little of poser to give an honest reply.

Safe to say its good work, as usual. :)

:D Very nice poser pics. Great soles. Would it be possible to have a poser pic with th toes curled? :D

CE: Don't worry about it...really, these recent Poser pics have been too simple to be worthy of any criticism, good or bad...trying to turn things around and draw something that fits for once or perhaps one of those more complicated Posers.

Rajee: I'll show two simple posing pics here, both aren't 'new' and are fairly uninteresting. I'm still using Poser 4, which has the toes actually as one 'piece' so when you curl them too far, it looks plain wrong (unless you use lighting and camera placement to your advantage). Poser 5 supposedly corrects this problem (toes are separate 'objects' and better posable) but I have yet to invest in it.

Anyway, first is of Safira (harem dancer), second is of an early Morrigan (Darkstalkers) model and just a random girl model called Monica (who uses the same hair as Safira), all three have curled toes...kinda.

Safira scrunch

Morrigan/Monica soles

No tickling in these tho, either.

:D Awesome Poser pics! Thanks so much! :D

Nice piccies, all! Although, I must say, Kelyn almost appears to be blending in with the tub.

Khali said:
CE: Don't worry about it...really, these recent Poser pics have been too simple to be worthy of any criticism, good or bad...trying to turn things around and draw something that fits for once or perhaps one of those more complicated Posers.

Oh, I wasn't implying the pictures were bad. They are quite good actually. You have a knack for the program. What I meant was that because of the medium of Poser in general, its really hard to distinguish personal style and detail. These are basically wire frame models as far as I know, they aren't drawn by hand. So as one could imagine it would be hard to critique such a medium where things like style and degree are hard to judge. And what makes it even more difficult is that everyone here that does Poser work does a good job with it. I have yet to see any one artist create something which is unique or would put the work in a class all its own, except perhaps the folks that work for publications and the like.

Its really hard to single any one thing out from such pictures because they are computer generated. Your traditional artwork however is not a problem in this regard, and because of it's nature, can be critiqued effectively. It would be hard to say for example "I think the body looks too angular and pasty" when this is pretty much predetermined by the computer and you are merely telling it what to do, its not your fault. It wouldn't be right to critique in such a way because it might have little to do with your talent and more to do with the program itself, and the benefits or shortcomings it itself has, not you as an artist.

Then again, I could be wrong, but its a medium that is hard to critique nonetheless. At least now, where it seems all Poser work looks the same..

Last edited:
Khali,
Wow. I haven't seen Poser in quite a few years. I owned the original when it came out ( I think it was in the mid or early 90's ).

I like your pics. I don't think the Poser I used could handle as much detail as this one you are using. Good work.

Some nice little renders, Khali! However, I'm kinda quiet on the art front meself...

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back