• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Radio show pics m/f, f/f

UnclStevel

TMF Expert
These are from a radio station's website.

"Today's Fetish was people that like to be tickled and like tickling others. Of course all girls that came to the show had to wear a Teddy. So, Teddy Tickling was off and running. First up was 21 year old Vicki. Then Harding got his ball and ass tickled by two girls from Shamrock Entertainment. And lastly Foxy and Jacinda had their own tickle fight that lead to soft kisses."

<a href="http://www.stormandbirdsey.com/Storm%20and%20Birdsey/Photo%20Album/Tickling%2001.htm">Click here to go there and see the pics.</a>

Steve

If you search the site's video clips section then you'll find two or three clips of it too. I've only seen the first one so far, and that's a guy getting tickled, but I think the other two should be the chics. :)

Lynchy said:
If you search the site's video clips section then you'll find two or three clips of it too. I've only seen the first one so far, and that's a guy getting tickled, but I think the other two should be the chics. :)

Lol I downloaded the clips sometime ago... there was a thread on the Videos sction.

Clip 1 is of the man getting his arse tickled (uh, no thanks)
Clip 2 is (i think) a woman licking her breast and exclaiming 'Storm and Birdsey fucking rocks!!!' What the hell this has to do with tickling i don't know.
Clip 3 is the jackpot (the one I downloaded last, just my luck); a 33 sec high quality clip of about 15 seconds of which is tickling. The blonde woman is lying on the table and the other woman rib tickles her. Nice laugh, great stuff.

I might repost this on the Videos forum if someone hasn't beaten me to it...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back