• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random Poser garbage...

Very nice work, not garbage at all. I especially love the one with Adara licking your soles. :D :D

These certianly aren't garbage Khali :sowrong: They are really nice Posers :D It's been a while since I've seen those hanging stocks of yours. You'd think that Marina would stay away from the water after all the tickling incodence that acoured. The Sarfia and Adara ones are pretty cute, I just love the expressions on the ticklee's faces.

Garbage? I do have to agree with the previous repliers that these are indeed far from garbage. Silly artist.:D

We have a beautiful array of your various characters in all these interesting situations. These pics are not ones to miss. Not to mention we have renditions of the favorite poser artist to many, you. ^^

So great update as always.

I DEFY YOU, KHALI! For this is not garbage, but an entertaining diversion!

Khali, that's no garbage, that's great art, you are one of the best artists I've ever known, so don't give up, nor be hard on yourself!

I have enjoyed your work for quite a long while now and while some of those pictures may have been new to me I saw one thing in common with them all.

None of them were bad. They were all good, high quality pieces of work.

I honestly don't know what the matter with you is Khali, you always seem so disappointed with your own work despite what people tell you. You are a much more worthy member of these forums than I am based on your contribution and the members love you for it. Look at how your fan base jumps to your defense when you insult your own work!

I seriously hope that it's not the art you produce that causes this negative attitude, you should never think that anything you create isn't good enough. There is a fan base for you right here. If it is the artwork that is causing you pain, frustration, anything then I strongly suggest you stop creating it. However I would hope that no matter what you would continue to post, not necessarily artwork but just in general.

Thanks for listening to me ramble, and fantastic pictures.

Signed, a fan.

Guess we need to start picking through your trash:D

Great work!

I particularly liked Safira tickling Keisha's soles in stocks

Safira is stunning.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

This is some great stuff Khali. Not garbage by any stretch of the imagination. Keep them coming.

Hey! These art wonderful. You're waaayyy too hard on yourself Khali. Thanks for posting 'em. :)

Those pictures are great. I especially like the see-through mask that Safira is wearing.

These are bloody good; I like the format, 3D rendering or whatever you call it, makes a nice change from the stuff you usually see, plus all your characters are gorgeous and the poses are fantastic. If this is what you call garbage then I'd love to see the pictures you actually like. Have you got a page of stuff like this you can link me to? Or does anyone else know where she keeps her artwork online?

This is great stuff, Khali! I think I know what you mean by "garbage" though...just stuff that you never wind up finishing when you were playing around, right? I have tons of it on my hard drive. I really like these.

Curious...where did you find the belly-dancer/genie outfit? I've been looking for something like that. Let me know where you found it, I'd like to morph something out of it.

Keep up the great work, girl! :cool:

Here we go...I'll say thanx before hand, but it's still trash...

Milagros: Will have to try doing more with Adara...fresh but needs more showings...

Kaho: Marina is too much at home in the waters to avoid them. ^^

Gripped/Larcen: Thanks...but all these are are 'diversions' it seems.

FF7Tickler: I'm glad some people like the characters I've created, but I'm getting the feeling that it's not 'interesting' enough. And Khali herself...*sigh*

Quesecotil: Thanx...tho maybe it is that I'm dissapointed with myself in some way. Every day I look around the urge feels lower and lower...never mind my rambling.

Morandilas: Much thanks...I have a feeling Safira is a fave here based on other replies. Wish I could do more with her and her design (which I adore)...*thinks*

Tomato Dragon, chrisheaven and Michael: Again, thank you guys...and veils are cool.

Fairfeather: You haven't seen me hard on myself yet. <:

Headsnap: Appreciate the compliments...tho I think the other stuff is probably more 'acceptable' at this point. As for a page of my stuff, eh, most of my tickling work you'll find here or scattered in other people's Yahoo groups. My deviant art link below has a handful of old drawings (non-tickling), but no Poser work.

Dave: Check your PM list. And I probably have even more slime to drop if I search...

Khali

FF7Tickler: I'm glad some people like the characters I've created, but I'm getting the feeling that it's not 'interesting' enough. And Khali herself...*sigh*

Of course people like the characters you've created. It's a form of the artist's true form of expression when they imagine something and create it. Each piece like that deserves far more praise with it being a more efforted piece.

I don't see how they couldn't be interesting enough for they all have a distinct look and a distinct personality as much as shown by your actual art renditions of them.

As for Khali herself I don't see what the problem is. I find "Khali" herself one of the most interesting of all. Such a unique outfit.:D

These are pretty good pics in my opinion. I also liked the foot licking. And the clothing use is pretty nice too.

Thanks for sharing.

R.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back