• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

real tickling clips wanted!!!

real tickler

can anyone post me these real tickling clips?

the laffworks

there was another one thats been took off the site of a teacher tickling an exchange student as well

any will do!!!

Mod edit: One of the requested clips was deleted because it's on femfeet's paysite. We will not encourage piracy here. And when will folks learn to post requests in the appropriate section? I guess never!

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you mr. moderator for deleting that part of the post. asking to get for free what others have paid hard earned money for is wrong. not to mention it violates our "agreement" on the download pages. i realize not everyone has an extra $5 to buy video clips, and i'm sorry for that. but if thats the case then you'll have to do without them. it costs us too much money to make them to give them out free. there are lots of things all of us want in this world (me especially) that we simply cant afford. we'll have to save up, or do without i suppose. :)

real tickler, you can purchase the video clip you asked about here:
5 Minute video clips

thanks for your time.

I here you TIB,I just recently quit smoking now I can buy lot's of clips:). Besides with price of things in this world five dollars isn't a bad deal.

traveler. thanks. appreciated.
im glad you stopped smoking more so for the reason that perhaps you'll live longer! :)
but since we're on the subject, what do you think cigerettes cost you each month when you were smoking? $50?
also, about the photo in your signature. whats the story behind it? someone you know? nice sole shot.

TIB...

Lets see. When I smoked. A pack and a half a day. During Refueling Outages at my nuke plant two packs a day. So call it a carton week. I smoked Basic and Basic Lights. Average of 2.85 a pack. 25 dollars a carton. 100 dollars a month minimum.

When ya gonna convince Mistress Mia to make a video so I can once again get into the buyers market ? :)

Tron

its too bad you wanted to nick other peoples stuff, but i hope you've learnt your lesson.

i have the 'Ticklish Body' clip but nowhere to post it. if you want me to email it to you tell me your email address.

hey real tickler, i got quite a few RT clips, i dont have the laugh works, or the one with the teacher tickling the student though. Yeah i understand you not wanting to pay to see the preview clips, it does seem a little odd in my oppinion. Do we pay money to watch commercials on TV? but anyway, im trying to not sound rude to "tickler in black" or anyone else from realtickling/fem feet/TC videos, because i love them and their work. But if you want a different clip, or if you want to trade for multi-clips that would be cool. later.

PS is there going to be a preview clip for "lots of laughter"?

WacoKid, I think we need to clear up a misinterpretation: While the official preview clips are free 'commercials', the longer 5-minutes-clips from femfeet's paysite are an independent product. They got big products like whole TK vids, and they got small products like their 5-min-clips. It's like selling a whole barrell of wine, or selling wine by bottle. Stealing a product still means theft, no matter how small it is. Okay?

I love those 5 minutes clips, and the convenience of being able to download them is worth $5 to me.

Are you going to make one for Ticklish Merchandise?

Thanks!

TK

Yes i understand that, but is the purpose of the 5 minute clips not to advertise the video its self? And even so, i think what he is talking about are the short, 30 or 45 second preview clips. Thats what im talking about, i wouldnt give away other people's pay-site products.

What does it show up as on billing? I have a joint checking account with a debit card and I'd be kinda uneasy about having, like, "RealTickling video" show up as a purchase on my statement.

This is how it showed for me on my online checking account:

04/05/2002 0 Debit Card CC Bill.com $4.99

Regards, TK

TheWacoKid said:
Yes i understand that, but is the purpose of the 5 minute clips not to advertise the video its self
hey there wacokid. i can answer that for ya. no. the 5 minute clips are not meant to be advertisements for the full movies. they are simply meant to have and enjoy. in fact a few of the 5 min clips are from movies that we no longer even sell. 5 minutes is a loooonnnnngggg time when you're talking online video clips. thats a lot of tickling. these clips are available to purchase for people that absolutely cannot have something shipped in the mail to them. again, these are not advertisement clips. our ad clips are about 30 seconds and change scenes very quickly. these 5 minute clips do not. thanks.

Ok Tickler in Black, I get you now. And I would like to say sorry for coming off as, well "anti-real tickling" because I am most certainly not. Real Tickling is my favorite tickling media company. You guys rock! But as far as PREVIEW clips go (the 30-45 second ones) I don’t see any reason why trading or giving them away is wrong. You gave them to me, and I should be able to give them to others. Since you offer them for free, technically they have no (cash) value, so me giving them away is no different, in fact, I am doing you a favor by advertising for you. And besides, this whole thing is pointless!!!! I don’t even think the originator of this topic is still around LOL. And by the way, "Without Consent" DESERVES AN OSCAR! That is my favorite of your videos that I own.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back