• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Return of the Green Goo

critterlord

TMF Master
Greetings, fellow ticklers! I have finally gotten around to drawing again. Please keep in mind that I have been away from my artwork for awhile and am out of practice, so don’t expect too much. In my latest escapade, I return too the Green Goo chambers with a cute young girl to reminisce. She seemed tickled to meet the goo, as she was overcome with laughter. The green goo was just please as heck to meet her, and made all sorts of smiling faces.

As for where the picture is, in order to gain a few more members in my group, I have posted my coming back picture only at my group. The straight link to the site is below.

http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/lordofcritters/vwp?.dir=/Critterlord%27s+Weird+Little+Artwork&.src=gr&.dnm=Return+to+the+Green+Goo.GIF&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/lordofcritters/lst%3f%26.dir=/Critterlord%2527s%2bWeird%2bLittle%2bArtwork%26.src=gr%26.view=t

Remember, you must be logged on and a member of my group to use the link. If it doesn’t work, just go to my group, and look in the Photos section under Critterlord’s Weird Little Artwork.

Thanks tons, and hope you like it.

Very cute pic. I like it a lot. :)

It's amazing how far you've come in drawing since your first green goo pics!

Once again, I thank everyone for their glowing reviews. Since I seem to have a little less of a response to this one, I'll just put all following pictures in my briefcase, and stop trying to goad people to join my group.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back