• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Return of the Jedi - non 3D

Smade1

TMF Expert
Just for comparison this is one of the two images used to make the 3D version. It's a bit easier on the eyes without the glasses.

Attachments

• rotj_2d.png
    rotj_2d.png
    746.3 KB · Views: 3,496
Oh by the way - I nicked the pose from this from a cartoon. There's a prize for the first person to correctly identify the source.

This is very good work poser work! The best I've seen in a long time. The color textures are grand, and the color hues on the paneling in the background are great too. Theres a real sense of environment here, and the characters are well detailed too!

My only beef- Leia's chest area is too wide, and her breasts are too low, making it look like she has none and the bra was just placed on top of her. I understand this is a poser issue though, since poser tends to be very angular and robotic with poses and such.

There are other little things, but they aren't important.

Very good work. :)

Very nice work!

I think that pose you used is from that Veronica (from Archie) pic from.....I can't remember that person's name right, but I think that's the pose.

Good try but you're not correct. The cartoon I was thinking of was much older - possibly one of the first I ever encountered.

Well nobody guessed it - I probably didn't get close enough to the original.

Attachments

• HORRORTK.JPG
    HORRORTK.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 468
Smade said:
Well nobody guessed it - I probably didn't get close enough to the original.
Hmmm.... well, that's something you don't see every day.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back