• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Robin (barefoot) (Witch Hunter Robin)

Very much so. I agree that you definitely got the angle of the foot right. Feet can be so hard to draw sometimes depending on what angle you are looking at them from.

Were you able to watch the entire series? There were a few shots of Robin barefoot, but nothing much to write home about.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. :)

No actually, I wasn't able to. I was watching it on adult swim, but unfortunately I can't afford cable anymore right now. So I've missed a whole week of it and will continue to until I can afford to have cable again. I won't be missing much though. I've been watching every episode since it premiered on AD, and so I was watching it up to about episode 18-20. And most anime series are typically 26 episodes, so I won't miss much more. Whether I finish watching it or not I'm still going to buy the dvd box set.

Yeah, there has been. I remember seeing one. She was sleeping on the couch stil in her dress. It had been a long night at work and when she got home she was too tired to make her way to her bedroom. One of her socks was still on, barely, and her other foot was bare. It was kind of cute when she woke up. Theres just something about this character thats appealing in a very subtle way.

Okay. I've started watching the series (well, trying to anyway!)and so far, I like what I've seen.

Yes. My step-daughter has watched a few episodes with me. Her thoughts:
"She's very polite. Too polite. She needs to belch once in a while."
Or get tickled.:D

LOL, your step-daughter is funny. :D

Robin's past, upbringing, and disposition make her a class act all the way. Theres no room for belching, I'm afraid. Tis unlady like. :p

Unfortunately, it no longer seems to be on Adult Swim's schedule. :sowrong: From what I've gathered from the website, they're switching things around so that weekdays will be for the comedy shows and weekends for the more serious ones. So hopefully, Robin's absence will only be temporary.
http://www.adultswim.com

Ah, I didn't know that. As I said, I currently don't have cable anymore, so it wouldn't matter to me anyways. Thankfully its almost fully released on dvd. And maybe its better this way for me, in that the end will still be unknown to me. It sort of ruins the suspense when you've already seen the end of a series.

In any event, adult swim is like that. They usually try and order their shows to what they think would make for better viewing at any given time. The only thing I don't like is that they keep looping the same series over and over again. Cowboy Bebop needs to go, and so does Inuyasha. They need some new anime on adult swim.

Thanks for the update though. :)

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back