• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Roleplay

LittleNightmare

Anyone here interested in roleplay?

By this, I don't mean in tickle sessions i.e spy vs. spy, interrogation, or any of the acting games.

I mean text based. If you still don't understand, it's not chat.

Difference.
Chat=
Leah: *walks into a room*
Mike: *waves* Hi.
Leah: *Sits on couch, and sighs*

RP=

Leah:

Leah slowly opened the old, wooden door, and walked into the room. 'What a strange little place!' she thought, as she looked at the seemingly random decoration. She ran her fingers through her long chestnut hair, a nervous habit of hers. Scanning the entirety of the area intensely, she noticed a man in the corner. He looked friendly. But, Leah wasn't exactly one to trust people. Oh no, the instant you trusted someone, they stabbed you in the back.

Or maybe that was just Leah's pessimist view on life. She tried to focus on staring at the wall, but kept glancing at the other person in the room out of the corner of her eye. She started to feel a little uneasy, being all alone in a room with him, but she had barely even met him! And somewhere in her unconcious, she tried to convince herself to be open to new things.

And that was just the first little snippet of Leah!

So. Anyway. Since I don't feel comfortable -actually- meeting people I don't know for tickle sessions, I wanted to do a rolepaly instead. I'm looking for male lers in the 18-25 age range. If you're interested, go ahead and let me know, here or in PM! We can do it as if its a planned session, or some sort of scenario if you like.

Oh, and I don't mind if other people use this thread as somewhat of a meeting place too. Go ahead and post if you want to roleplay with someone else! I love roleplaying, and the more people that get into it the better! :twohugs:

LittleNightmare said:
...Since I don't feel comfortable -actually- meeting people I don't know for tickle sessions, I wanted to do a rolepaly instead. I'm looking for male lers in the 18-25 age range.

This isn't really any of my business, but... If you're limiting this to online roleplay, why the age and gender limitation? Or do you mean it has to be someone willing to play the role of a young man?

The gentleman stood up, his figure standing tall in the corner. A long black trench coat covering a body adorned with chains and silver studded boots. He silently slipped forward into the moonlight to reveal a strong yet supprisingly young face masked only by its dark flowing hair as it swayed in the wind through the door.
The heavy oak paneled door swung too, the bolts clunking into position one by one, each sending a spine tingling shiver down her back. The two strangers stood icy still, studying each other, frozen in awe at each others persona....

:wub:

I never really attached anything to it, but I did used to enjoy it, almost as a sort of social activity, back when the TMF had it's old chat room. (Two chat rooms ago in fact.)

I found it a good way to learn the characters around the site and it also provided a pretty good way to display my own.

Roleplaying? Great idea!

I love roleplaying. I've played several different roleplaying games, and really like everything about them. I'm not used to text based roleplaying, but it sounds like a great idea.
I'm female/20/ler/lee, so I guess I'm not what you were looking for, but if you want to, I'd still like to give it a try. That also goes for anyone else who likes roleplaying.

Hope to hear from you!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back