• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ross Foes Team Up.. Real Threat.. Or.. Scare?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
With RossShell seemingly expanding consistently, and RK Mini Marketing being kept as a profitable, but.. small company for Ross to run himself. All seemed stable in Ross and Kayley's lives.

That is.. until one day, an unexpected.. potential "bombshell " developed.

Vic Barger entered Ross's office, with a printout of an online newspaper article in his hand.

"Ross, this might interest you, for yourself, and our organization. Roy White and Bruce Reese. just announced that they are going to team up and form a new company, and will buy up or put out of business, as many small and other companies as they can" Vic said.

Roy White and Bruce Reese were old "foes" of Ross's from years earlier. They had not been active with anything significant in years, running tiny companies that were never so much as a comparison to Ross
Shell and any of Ross's former business ventures.

Ross gave a slight sigh and a small laugh. "Well, Mister White and Mister Reese. I have not heard those names in years. " Ross said.

"Do you think they are a threat to us or our ventures, Ross?" Vic asked.

"Vic, we have our own organization to run, We have to focus on ourselves, our own companies, and our own goals. I can't allow us to get distracted with things we can't control, RossShell and our plans are going fine so far. You've been in business for many years, and so have I. We both know that unexpected things can develop. If something happens, we will deal with such at that time" Ross said.

Ross Secretary walked into Ross's office. "Ross, a Roy White on the phone for you, sir"

Ross picked up the phone. "Yes, Roy?"

"Ross, As you probably heard, Bruce and me have teamed up. We are going to buy up every company we can get our hands on. We will not stop until we first buy up what you might want, and then we will eventually come to get you" Roy said.

"Roy, do me a favor and do not threaten me. You make me laugh more than you make me angry. Remember a guy named George Borgier who tried to get me? First I drove him into financial disaster. Now he works for me as a Vice President. If you and your buddy Bruce would like to try doing the same thing, go right ahead" Ross said, and hung up the phone.

"Vic, to hell with Bruce Reese and Roy White. We just have to do our work here. If they mess with us in any way, they will both be very, very sorry they did "Ross said.

Ross worked through his day, and went home.

He first got undressed, and drank two iced teas. Then, as they were eating dinner, Ross told Kayley about the developments with Bruce Reese and Roy White.

"Kale. Bruce Reese and Roy White formed a partnership. Mr White called me today and sounded like he was threatening me. I could get angry, but I choose to laugh. They are no threat to us. I felt that George Borgier was a far bigger threat and look where Mr Borgier is now. in a nice little office in our empire" Ross said.

"The fact that you even told me this means White got to you, Ross" Kayley said.

"No, I was more irritated and annoyed that he took one or two minutes out of my day and wasted it, than he got to me. Besides, as we both know, I cant control what other people do, I can only control RossShell and RK Mini. I've got to keep my eye on the ball" Ross said.

Then Ross continued. "If both of them were not so foolish, I almost feel like drawing up a proposition that the three of us do a deal or two together, 50-50, to bury this stupid old feud we have. I think they are both so arrogant, that they probably would tell me to shove it up my ass. Let me think about it" Ross said.

The next morning when Ross got to the office, he mentioned his idea to Vic Barger.

"Vic,what do you think of me getting in touch with Bruce and Roy , and offering to them to do a joint deal together, to work together to all make money, instead of against each other and waste time" Ross said.

"I think it's a great idea. Will they bite" Vic said.

"You never know until you try" Ross said.

Ross called Roy White, and asked him to have lunch, for a discussion. White agreed.

They met at a fine Chinese eating place.

"Roy, hello, long time no see " Ross said, shaking Roy's hand in greeting.

"I was thinking. Instead of continuing this silly competition. how about we work with each other, instead of against each other on a deal or two. I personally enjoy just working on expanding, or production, then competition. Would you be agreeable? Ross said.

"Let me talk to Bruce and get back to you. " Roy said.

After Roy left the place, Ross sat, sipped his iced tea, and thought.

Had his approach worked? Were Roy White and Bruce Reese really a threat to Ross's empire?

That remained to be seen.

Thank You, mils.

There will be more to come very soon.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back