• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ross's Worst Adversary Goes Belly Up, And Reacquiring A Dream?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross awakened one Monday morning several days later, and when he brought the New York Times in from the front door of the apartment where it was always left, he had news that made his heart jump

Kayley had just come out to the kitchen to drink a cup of tea before leaving for work.

Ross then read.

"Tim Tazzio , files for bankruptcy personally, and in his companies, and all of his corporate and personal assets will be auctioned off for pennies on the dollar. "

"That serves him right, the bastard" Ross said, grinning at the paper.

"Ross, Tazzio filing for Bankruptcy has nothing to do with you or RossCo. You had better not get any bright ideas" Kayley said.

"Kayley, excuse me if I am gloating that my worst business enemy and probably my worst enemy in the whole world got his. I don't hate George Borgier anymore. We actually parted ways on civil terms when I sold RossShell. Tazzio is a completely different situation. Plus it happened more recently" Ross said.

Ross left for the office, and when he got there, he called his attorney. "I dont know if you've seen the Times. Tazzio filed for business and personal bankruptcy. They are going to auction off his assets. When they do, I would appreciate if you could please do some searching and see if there are any of RossShell's assets left, or if he still has the name folded into some small subsidiary. If so, let me know. If I can possibly, do it, I want to take anything in it away from him, just because of the bastard he is" Ross said.

Ross's attorney made calls, and found out that when the auction of Tazzio's assets took place, it might be "possible " to see if RossShell itself or any of RossShell's assets were still in there, and that Ross "Might" be able to buy such at a bargain basement price, but that would be a while away.

In the meantime, Ross finished his monthly campaigns for Tim Patrick, and Dave Banner, and continued working with his staff in the rental office, on Larry's worldwide expansion. Upon looking at Larry's work, Ross estimated that it probably was about half done. The additional staff Ross had hired for the rental office , were doing a beautiful job of working on the campaign, and communicating with Ross and Larry. Ross thought that with this development, it was a "possibility" that Larry's work might be done in two months instead of three, but that was not a certainty.

With things in New York seemingly under control, Fritz and Steve were calling Ross sometimes twice a day, almost "bugging him" to fly down to Oklahoma and Texas to meet with a new group of investors.

"Will the guard who is watching you flip her lid if you come down here for two or three days?" Fritz joked. (Meaning Kayley. )

"Frankly my friend, I don't give a fuck. I will just pack and bag and leave" Ross said.

Then Ross continued., "This might be a good week because Tim and Dave's campaigns for the month are done, and Larry's is moving along. I don't even have to be here for Larry's. I will take about 24 hours, and will be down there as early as possible on Wednesday morning, and will come home on Friday or Saturday" Ross said.

Ross just spent the rest of that day doing paperwork, and making trips to the other floor to read over Larry's campaign. Quite frankly, he was bored.

Ross left the office at 530, got a bottle of red wine, which he could not drink because of his meds, but which Kayley could, and walked in the door of the apartment a bit after 6

"Nice and early, Mister CEO. Good Boy" Kayley said.

"Kale, can you get dressed so we can go have dinner at that fancy Italian place across the street? I want to talk to you about something" Ross said.

"Sure, will be dressed in a jiffy" Kayley said.

Ross jumped out of his suit, and put on jeans, as did Kayley, and they went for Italian food, with Ross ordering Chicken Parm, and Kayley pasta with red sauce.

"All work for the month is done for Dave and Tim. Larry';s campaign is more than half done, but you know all I do is read that for approval, and barely prepare it. I want to tell you something" Ross said.

"You are going to Texas and OKC for a few days to show some investors the wells. That is okay. I have nothing to say. Better that than to sit in the office and stare at the walls, or acquire many clients that you cannot handle,. How long will you be gone?" Kayley asked.

"I'm leaving Wednesday morning and will be back early Saturday at latest. If I stay into the weekend, I wont go into the office Monday, but we will see" Ross said.

For the good of keeping his relationship with Kayley calm, and not having to take up residence in his den or on the couch indefinitely, Ross did not say a word to Kayley about the call to his attorney to fish around to try and snare some of the leftover assets from RossShell after they sorted out Tazzio's bankruptcy. Ross knew that he could not fixate on that, in order to focus on his relationship with Kayley, and RossCo.

When they got back to the apartment, after they had digested their food. Ross and Kayley got into bed, and started kissing.

"Mmmm, you wanna?" Kayley said.

"Sure, why not? We have for over 20 years, why not now" Ross said, getting naked with Kayley and beginning to kiss her all over.

When Ross and Kayley finished making love, they held each other, and then Ross said.

"Have you noticed that I've been controlling myself from acquiring one new client after the next? I keep wondering if a company can go on with only four clients. Tim, Dave , Larry and the oil and gas, and any real estate deals that Fritz, Steve and me do , which are few and far between. " Ross said.

"It's okay, babe. I am saying nothing. Except for a blip or two here and there, which everyone has, you have been doing a very good job of living up to your promise of being home at a decent hour every night. I understand that the oil and gas company is very important to you, and that you have to go to Texas and OKC every once in a while" Kayley said.

"Kale, most of these investors in the oil and gas are in other businesses, and would have no need for RossCo, or no need to become a client of RossCo. If I make money from them from the oil and gas, that is fine" Ross said.

Ross held Kayley for a long time. This time it was Kayley , who was exhausted, who drifted off to sleep first. Ross was tired. He was thinking a bit, but not much.

The next day, Tuesday, Ross did his usual work at the office, and left the office at 5. He went to sleep early, and left the apartment very early on Wednesday morning for an 8 am flight to Dallas, with connection to OKC.

"My roommate is leaving, boo hoo" Kayley joked.

"I told you, two and a half to three days at most. Either late Friday night or early Saturday morning" Ross said. kissing Kayley goodbye.

Ross got to Oklahoma late that Wednesday morning. He spent the next two and a half days showing the oil fields to a potential group of about fifty investors with Fritz and Steve. Once again, as seemed the usual, the men estimated that 40 to 50 percent of the potential investors would invest. The oil and gas company was building at a slow but steady pace. Ross, Fritz and Steve were very pleased at the developments.

Ross left OKC early Friday evening, and after the plane change and landing at JFK, arrived home about midnight. Kayley, who knew he was coming home about then, was awake./

"Teacher, surprised to see you up. I thought you would be in dreamland "Ross said,.

""No, no school for me tomorrow, and no office tomorrow for you. I figured I would stay up and we would talk a bit. How are you? How was your trip" Kayley asked.

"Good and we think successful. How was your week?" Ross said.

"Oh, fine, I;m off Monday because of a water break in school. "Kayley said.

"I will work half a day Monday and get home by mid afternoon. How about some "afternoon delight" Ross asked.

"Wow, we have not done that since before you became obsessed with you know what that we dont discuss"
Kayley said.

"The only reason I'm even going in is to check in, check the Larry project, call the clients, and just make an appearance" Ross said.

"Ross, get out of those clothes, take a shower and come here"Kayley said.

"Give me less than five minutes teacher, and I am all yours" Ross said, jumping into the shower, putting on bed clothes, and going to kiss Kayley.

"Sweetie, I just want to say that as much as I've berated you, you really are doing a good job of not obsessing about the office, and us spending time together. I feel that I have to praise you since you have changed your ways a lot, and not tear you apart all the time, so you think I'm a total bitch" Kayley said.

"Its okay., Like I promised you the first day I started RossCo, it will never be as big as the old company. First off, I'm enjoying doing oil and gas too much. I would rather have one thousand investors in Oklahoma as opposed to one thousand clients here at RossCo that drive me crazy and crumble our marriage" Ross said, kissing Kayley.

"You really have tried to change. For effort you get an A, and for performance, the grade is pretty high too except for a few blips" Kayley said.

Ross and Kayley rested that weekend. Ross left for the office Monday at what had become his usual 8 am time. When he arrived at the office at 9, the office people gave him a message from his attorney

When Ross called his attorney, the attorney said. :Ross, I'm glad you're home. It took a week, but I found out that as soon as they put any of Tazzio's assets on the market, anyone who wants to, can put up bids on anything they want. If there are any assets of what used to be RossShell left, you can buy them as long as someone does not outbid them" The attorney said.

"Jerry, my plan is to do exactly what Tazzio did to me, put up a front man I can trust, to buy the asset. If Tazzio knows its me, he can sue me in court or make a whole federal case about it being a vendetta. That is not worth the effort, time, or your fee" Ross said, as the two men laughed..

"We will find a way to figure it out" Jerry said,.

Ross went through his day, called Tim, Larry, Dave Banner, Fritz, and Steve, just to touch base He also made plans to acquire Dave and Tim's monthly campaigns for the following month, and just checked in on Larry's work, which now seemed to be at least sixty percent done.

While all this was going on, Ross could not help but think.

Could Ross buy what was left of RossShell from Tazzio's assets in the court? What would it cost, and how could he or whoever he fronted for the job go about it?

That remained to be seen.

Last edited:
Ross seems to have things under control, but this bodes ill for the future:

For the good of keeping his relationship with Kayley calm, and not having to take up residence in his den or on the couch indefinitely, Ross did not say a word to Kayley about the call to his attorney to fish around to try and snare some of the leftover assets from RossShell after they sorted out Tazzio's bankruptcy.

We will see.

I think that Ross' motivation this time may more be that Ross just wants to "Stick it" to Tim Tazzio, because Ross despises Tazzio, as opposed to intending to enlarge RossCo.

We will see what happens

More to come in the next day or so.

Stay tuned and thanks for the comment

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back