• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Safe at last!! Jessie is coming!

qjakal

1st Level Indigo Feather
Yeah...right. Here's what the situation calls for...help from an outside source such as Jessie Jackson. Q

Gotta be kidding!

I heard this already and could not believe it.

Good friggin' luck, Jesse... You'd be hard-pressed to find a mistress over there... Maybe someone should tell Jesse these animals don't want peace and such a mission would be futile at best...

BTW I'll help pack his bags.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey fellas, cut the guy some slack. It ain't easy being a hustler. He might actually do some good, especially if he takes Ramsey Clark and Jane Fonda with him and then all of them stay there.

Strelnikov

Take Bill Clinton too,for that matter

You know,sending Jesse Jackson to afghanistan isn't so bad an idea.Maybe they will give him his first real job.

The Taliban invited him to come. He thought it over and turned them down. How absolutely shocking and scandalous.

Maybe we can convince Al Sharpton to go in Jesse's place. We can hope, can't we?

Strelnikov

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back