• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sara tickled in Blondes at Play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tklxprt

TMF Regular
OH MY GOD!
I ordered the dvd of blondes at play as soon as they put it up for sale. I chose overnight shipping too. Got it today. Watched it just minutes ago. My god was Sara tickled horribly! No wonder she will not work for TC anymore. She was almost crying for real by the end. The tib guy was relentless. The dialogue between them was hilarious. "Can I have a code word?" "No. Just laugh." This is the single best tickling scene I have ever seen. She goes crazy with her body movements but the bondage is so real she can't escape. And you're right tib it is very clear and the sound is great. I'm hooked on your dvd revolution. But even more hooked on Sara's tickling she got. Have any of you watched the scene I'm speaking of?????????? I cannot believe this hasn't been mentioned before. The scene is classic!

Im sorry but did u just say Sarah doesnt work for TC anymore??????!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :( :( :sowrong: :sowrong: :sowrong: :confused: :confused: :confused: :

I believe that is true. TIB said in the video's description that Sara received such a brutal tickling that she probably would not do another video with them. Hopefully time will heal that, and she will return.:(

Raul

I can honestly say that Blondes at Play is the best video
that TIB has ever made.Anyone who doesnt have a copy better scoop
up the remaining VHS copies or buy a DVF....it's THAT GOOD!!!!
As for Sarah, time heals all tickles!(I hope...BOY do I hope!)

I haven't seen "Blondes at Play" yet, but I'm sure it's awesome. I saw it's predessesor "Variety of Giggles". I believe both ElkeJ and Sara are on "Blondes..."
-------------------------
TIB-- I went to the link about Sara leaving TC. The funny thing is (without saying names) that I believe I know which company she went to, and I actually once shot with another girl who formerly worked for that same company, and this girl (who also won't be named) had a similiar attitide to the one reflected in your post. She thought that it only mattered if the girls LOOKED ticklish. She also had some other opinions and tried to call the shots, but the only important opinions were MY opinions, because I was the one signing the checks. She ended up quitting in the middle of the shoot because she couldn't take the tickling (the REAL tickling, that is).
I have bought a handful of TC's videos in my time, and I can say that the tickling has always been very real. The girl's are always gorgeous. It's too bad that Sara is gone. She was an awesome ticklee. I could tell from bonus footage at the end of VOG that TIB had a good rapport with Sara. It's too bad we won't see her tickled for real again.

Wallstreet. Wait until you see what tib did to Sara at the end of Blonds at Play. She got what she had coming to her. LOL :devil:

Hey TIB,

Sara was also tickled for real in "Maid to Laugh," by the other girl in the scene, Maria. I consider that as one of the greatest tickling scenes in all the videos I own. It was a different kind of tickling though, as Maria used her long nails, as opposed to TIB's deep tissue tickling. Sara got it good in that video, yet still returned for more. Maybe she would keep doing your videos if it was f/f tickling. It is not faked, but very real, and certainly does not disappoint. Does it have to be your way or the highway?

Just thinking out loud.

Raul:)

WallStreet said:
TIB-- I went to the link about Sara leaving TC. The funny thing is (without saying names) that I believe I know which company
wallstreet. hi. you're WAY too intuitive. email me. i've lost your address from the last time we chatted. :)

[email protected]

Raul said:
Hey TIB,

Sara was also tickled for real in "Maid to Laugh," by the other girl in the scene, Maria. Sara got it good in that video, yet still returned for more. Maybe she would keep doing your videos if it was f/f tickling. Does it have to be your way or the highway? Raul:)
raul! buddy! hows it goin? yes it has to be "my way" if the only other way is "do not tie me so i cant get away" and "just barely touch me and i'll act like im laughing." yes, when faced with doing those fake things it has to be my way. :)
please understand it was not with just me tickling that this happened. it also happened when females were doing the tickling on her too. raul, not many things are more dissapointing then when the tickler is right in the middle of great scene and the tickling is wonderful and the laughter is out of this world and the model looks at the camera and shouts "Cut" "Stop" "I wont take this. I can't be tickled this much"

again. nothing against sara as a person. she's a doll and fun to be around.

TIB,

I did not realize that Sara had that attitude, not with just you, but with other ticklers as well. What a drag! I wouldn't expect you to lower your standards even for her.

Raul

Talk her into signing a tickle contract and then let her have it!

i dont get why the huge secret about what ticklign company she went to. just tell us the name of the company so we can avoid it. sheesh...

Sara

Tickler in Black: I've purchased most of your videos. Really great stuff. We've corresponded several times in the past.

As far as Sara moving on, it's no secret where she went. In addition, you've shot her more than enough. Even though she's hot, it seems she's uncomfortable with nudity of any sort. That being the case, what's really left. How many times can we see the same girl ? The newness wears off.

For the record, your shoots with her were much better than the other, more recent I have seen.

Wall Street: I'd like to know how to get in touch with you. I also shoot in NYC and might be interested in discussing the talent pool.

Let me know.

JSB

WHATS THE BIG DEAL! JUST SAY WHERE SHE WENT! JEEZ! WHATS GONNA HAPPEN, IS SOMEONE GONNA GET SUED??? COME ON, GIVE ME A BREAK!......

Dude how can you not figure it out yourself? Whats the only other company that has Sara in videos? Can you say "F"? Can you say "M"?

dodger, i believe that TC is referring to sara lee from blondes at play, not sara from the video with natasha sweet. i think he meant sara lee is the one that left becxause it was too mcuh for her. TIB, please correct me if im wrong. thanks.

yes!!! i get to correct somebody!!! :)
i was referring to Sara Lee from The Laffworks, Blondes at Play, Ticklish Guest and Real TK Fantasy. actually there was no Sara in any video with Natasha. that was Crystal with Natasha.

well her name was crystal with you anyway. so TIB, where di this sara lee go?

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back