• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sara’s Break: A Story For A Butterfly 🦋

Titillating 2.0

TMF Regular
Hello everyone, I wanted to share a story I wrote for the lovely @butterflytickles who actually inspired me to do so. Enjoy!

Sara sighed as her shoulders heaved with the burden of today’s workload thus far. It had been nonstop paperwork and office calls, so naturally she was exhausted. Thankfully, the ticking clock that had seemed so slow finally indicated to her that it was break time! She stood up from her cubicle and announced that she was on her way to the break room. Sara was especially excited for this break, because it was her first time trying out the new office chair. Supposedly, this chair would offer employees maximum comfort and give them the boost of energy they needed to finish off the day strong. Walking into the room, Sara locked the door behind her and approached the chair with awe; it looked like a gaming chair, black with red outlines and armrests. She took a seat and was immediately met with pillowy-soft cushioning. “Ahhh….” she exhaled in relief, letting herself sink into the chair, before noticing the red button that said [Press Me]. Knowing what would come next, she could scarcely contain herself as she pushed the button. Immediately, the armrests secured her wrists and the chair reclined, lifting her legs then securing her ankles in a similar fashion. From the back of the seat on either side of her were electronic scrubbers like one might see at a car wash, only miniature in size. An timer was announced for 30 minutes of unbridled tickling as part of her break, causing Sara to from beam ear to ear. The scrubbers immediately went to work, moving along installed tracks up and down to vibrate her entire upper body. Sara laughed and squirmed but hardly moved as the seat’s hold was so strong. Several tiny mechanical “spider-legs” at the foot of the chair removed her office flats, allowing her to wiggle her nylon-clad toes freely as she continued to laugh from the scrubbers. The legs then exploded her plush soles by scratching up and down, making her kick her legs out a little as she wiggled around. Even through her blouse, the vibrations were so tickle-inducing that the guffaws poured out as her chest heaved up and down with laughter. This was pure ecstasy as much as it was mild torture, and Sara was enjoying every second of it. She laughed till tears began to form, and no one else in the office would complain because of the sound-proof nature of the break room. Towards the end of her timer, the seat itself started to vibrate to where even her back and rear was experiencing fun tickles. Finally, the time ended and she was released, catching her breath and sighing contently as the tingling feeling remained even after she gathered herself then walked back to the desk. Sara felt rejuvenated and relaxed, knowing that she would be taking many more breaks from now on.

I love this story SO much! Great work! Thank you for allowing me to be your inspiration. It’s such a shame a chair like that doesn’t exist!!

A very lovely story about a very lovely lady!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back