• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scouse

Scouse

1st Level Red Feather
By name and nature, I'm Scouse. I'll charm the pants off you and show you how to steal from service stations in under an hour. I'm 22, born and raised in Liverpool, England. I left for a couple of months but I'm glad to be back

I've enjoyed tickling for as long as I can remember and its been a big part of my life ever since. I tickled cousins, friends sisters, first girlfriends and I've never felt like a "freak" as some people here have claimed. If anything, when it became a sexual thing I looked down on others for leading such a boring life in the bedroom.

As for hobbies, they're nothing special. I don't do martial arts, I've never been paintballing. I played football as a kid but haven't done much sporty since. Clubs, parties and music festivals are my thing and come 3am, I can often be found talking nonsense with strangers, drinking their water and wondering what we were talking about 40 seconds earlier. I like people and figure that you can never know enough of them. Its good to talk and I think I'm rather good at it.

When it comes to music I listen to anything. Now when most people say "anything" it means that they don't have much of an opinion, thats definitely not the case with me. I heard a Nirvana cd when I was about 12 and although I don't think much of them, they lead me on the right path. Metallica and Placebo will always mean a lot to me, as well as the Beatles and Tom Petty. I've got a slight obsession with 90s dance and a "hits of the 60s" boxset in the car. R&B and female vocalists are something I usually avoid, but of course there are a few names in both categories that I enjoy listening to.

I'm just as happy on my own as I am with people. Give me a computer, a warm drink and something to smoke and I could go a week or two without seeing a friend. You might see me here every hour of the day one week, then nothing for 6 days. I'm single but more than happy to stay that way. Relationships seem like a lot of work and I'm not ready for that just yet.

And thats about it. I'm always looking to meet new people, so if you're reading this and have a few minutes to kill, you're more than welcome to send me a message.

Scouse

Hai mi amor :) I love your profile -- very cute. I especially love the beginning "I'll charm the pants off you and show you how to steal from service stations in under an hour" LOL So you ;)

:yourock:

:scream: I kill you.

Short sweet and to the point. You seem simple and sweet Scouse. (And no I was not going for alliteration, it just sort of happened.

Thank you for taking the time to post about yourself, Scouse. I sympathize with you on solitude, except for the smoking detail.

Smoking frees your mind, empties your soul....And most importantly, makes you look cool.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back