• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She had never had an orgasm...or been tickled

DJ Tickler

1st Level Red Feather
I’m so sorry I haven’t posted a story for a while, been busy as buggery

Anyway this instant happened about a month ago…it contains sexual references and adult themes…

I hooked up with a female friend of mine just for abit of fun. She is a bigger girl but has lost so much weight (and besides I like a girl with abit of meat on her bones). :)

Anyway she has only had about one other sexual partner and also made the comment she has never had an orgasm while having sex…well of course I took this as a personal challenge (and on a side note…I have had this situation before and I succeeded:devil:)

I took it slowly since she was very new and I’m an old hat at this, I know which spots to make her go crazy and into a pile of shivers. We start getting into it and I decide to start tickling her while we are having sex. Now you must remember she has never had this before and she starts going crazy. I continue all the techniques I have learnt over the years and to cut a long story short she had an orgasm…many times. We spend about the next 3 hours repeating the process

But this is not the end of the story…I hadn’t told her about my fetish until she asked me about a day later what turns me on. I told her and she said she had a suspicion. Anyway when we got home she said she wanted to try it again.

We went into my room and I started turning her on by blowing ear, gently touching her breast, rubbing my hands along her thighs, etc. She was now naked and very wet and she lifted up her arms above her head while I started tickling her with one hand and playing with her pussy with the other. It was driving her insane but she kept her arms there. I tickled her sides and ribs, her inner thighs, her neck, and she was giggling and moaning till I slide my erect cock into her. She almost came then and there. After about 5 minutes she did. I got a few txt messages from her saying how turned on she was just thinking about me tickling her.:tickle:

A nice feather in my cap if I do say so myself…stay tuned for more stories

DJ Tickler

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back