• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So who am I? What am I?

Lord Doctor

4th Level Violet Feather
The9thDoctor Or just Doctor...

I've been around here for five years or so...

And this is not very well organised, but...

I am most likely the weirdest, strangest geeky nerd you will find on the TMF with the most bizarre ideas. I don't think there is anything normal about me :D

I have a high sense of morality and often find myself judging "Gods" guilty of hypocrisy and malevolence. Sorry, but that's me.

I will take an idea and run with it, hence... MINE! :D in the last word thread.

I am random, barmey, crackers, probably insane.
Though it is not my choice, I hardly ever sleep and this is why all this weirdness exists within me.

I'm either Cyclothymic or Bipolar according to the quacks... BS, I just need sleep!

I'm good at falling out with people, particularly those who are full of shit.

I'm very fond of using complicated words and sentence structure, although I sometimes make a balls of it.

My instincts are always right, but I have the habit of not listening to them

I can't stand double standards (except my own, of course :D )

I am artistic, creative and all that stuff. I like to write fiction, poetry and paint, work with computer generated art, 3d models etc.

I'm not all that interested in photography for it's own sake, but am interested in what I can do with the resulting photographs in the computer :D

Obviously, I like tickling. It has been hardwired into me since birth, it is part of my very soul and spirit.

I'm strictly M/f F/M in dishing out and receiving. Tickling is arousing and I find M/M uncomfortable as a result. Why? because... 95% heterosexual, 5% Puff. Everyone is bisexual to some percentage or other, whether we like it or not. Get over it :D

My tickling location interests are: anything above the knees and below the neck. Feet are just a big turn-off. I don't mind getting tickled there, but I will not tickle feet... well, maybe with a feather duster... maybe.

Although I do not think about tickling every day, when I do, it becomes obsessive. I relish the thought of pushing my limits, or pushing a ticklee's limits. Just keeping it on and on and on and on and on!

I don't like nonconsensual tickling in the above context (that is, pushing limits was agreed upon).

I think a woman screaming "More!" through hysterical giggling is better than "Stop!" don't care how unrealistic that is!

That about sums me up, strange physical characteristics aside.
I might change my opinions tomorrow.

Oh yeah, one last thing: It's The9thDoctor through force of habit since 1998.

Last edited:
Well, I thought I should put one in after five years.... Though I'm ore Sylvester than Chris. 9th is just the force of habit since 1998 :D

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back