• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Southpaw Freaks

TickleCrazy said:
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWW!

Something wrong? :D It's not suprising you know. Toilet paper is very expensive in the desert.:blaugh:

Last edited:
Still, eeeeeeww. I saw on some show like National Geographic a tribe that lives in a desert region (I think Australia) where there is no water for washing. They live symbiotically with flies, letting them clean their bodies, and they're very clean and fresh-smelling people. The filmmakers, who didn't let the flies work on them, stayed sweaty and smelly. Nothing to do with lefthandedness, but interesting.

TickleCrazy said:
Still, eeeeeeww. I saw on some show like National Geographic a tribe that lives in a desert region (I think Australia) where there is no water for washing. They live symbiotically with flies, letting them clean their bodies, and they're very clean and fresh-smelling people. The filmmakers, who didn't let the flies work on them, stayed sweaty and smelly. Nothing to do with lefthandedness, but interesting.

And all these years I've been wasting my money on water and soap when I could've just went outside by the trash can daily. :blaugh:

Southpaw Freak

I'm a lefty and proud of it. I had hell of a time in grade school with those damn scissors.

Quoting Big Jim:
"Hey Flatfoot, try firing an SA80 left-handed!"

My father's explanation for why lefties are a minority was that we lost the war. It's not easy working the bolt of a Springfield rifle left handed - slow, awkward, and interferes with using the sights.

Yah, me too. I write with the left, but since I'm right eye dominant, I do most everything that requires hand/eye coordination right handed.

Strelnikov

Strelnikov said:
My father's explanation for why lefties are a minority was that we lost the war.

By 'We', you mean the South, right? (left?)

I get screwed up with the same thing Strel! The only left part of my body that's dominant is my left arm, everything else is right. It can get confusing, especially after a beer or several. Sometimes without even realising, I notice I'm trying to take my keys out of my right-side pants pocket, but I'm using my left hand. I must look like the biggest goddam freak...

Strelnikov said:
(most deleted) I write with the left, but since I'm right eye dominant, I do most everything that requires hand/eye coordination right handed.

Strelnikov

A study of major league baseball players showed that more are cross dominant than in the general population. The right eye and left hand, for left-handed batters, and left eye and right hand, for right-handed batters. It makes sense, in that the better eye has the clear view of the pitcher, and the better hand powers the bat.

The converse is not necessarily true, however. I am left eye but right hand dominant, and was a terrible batter.

TickleCrazy said:

Yet another wonderful endictment of what absoloute bollocks "official" science teaches our children.:sowrong:

I'm left handed at just about everything except golf and batting and I'm also left eye dominant. This mean if I try to fire an SA80 in the way that is natural for me, I'll get a gob-full of hot shell casing. I guess that puts a bit of a pisser on me joining the British Army.:(

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back