• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Staying Put. Discussions, and Company Buy

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross tried to relax over the weekend, before his meeting with Tim about the discussions and possible purchase of the company that Tim wanted to buy.

On Monday, Ross was able to dress to go to the office in a sport jacket and slacks, and made it to the office. When he was there, he called Tim.

"Tim , I'm in the office. We can meet anytime you want today about the company buy we were talking about. Please just give me the details, we will discuss it, and then I will give it to the appropriate people. " Ross said.

"Shun Lee Palace at one pm" Tim said.

"I will see you then" Ross said.

When Ross met Tim that afternoon at one, Tim handed him a package of material, regarding the company.

"Ross, I know that you are not at one hundred percent. Please just look it over, and within the week, either late this week or early next week, we can meet the guy or other people who are selling this company, to discuss the details, and see if something can be worked out" Tim said.

:"Tim, if it would be okay with you, perhaps we can meet them one week from today. This way, I can regain my energy, and it also gives me the weekend to look at it while not distracted with other things in the office" Ross said.

"That should be fine. I will tell them that my financial advisor is finishing up a previous project for me which has a deadline of this Friday. Then that will buy you this week, and the weekend" Tim said.

Ross smiled. "Thanks Tim"

When Ross got back to the office, he called Fritz. "Fritz., I really should stay home this week to regain my energy, and I also have something for Tim with a deadline. If you need me to talk to any investors, we can do a conference call or a Zoom meeting, and I will see how I feel next week" Ross said.

"That's fine, buddy. I understand, and we will see. " Fritz said.

Ross spent two days reading through the material Tim sent him.

On Wednesday, Ross called Tim. "Tim,. I have a pretty good grasp to what the situation is with this company. Would you like to try to meet with these people Friday for lunch or dinner, or is Monday better" Ross said.

"I will call then, discuss it, and let them decide" Tim said.

Tim called the parties involved, and made a meeting for lunch on Monday.

Over the weekend, Ross still felt worn out, and tired. Kayley started in on him.

"Since its the weekend, where do I fit in?" Kayley said.

"I'm exhausted, and too worn out to fuck,. How about maybe I finger you to orgasm, and if you are okay with it, you give me a blowjob. if you are okay with that" Ross said.

"Sounds good to me" Kayley said.

First Ross, with very little energy, fingered Kayley as she moaned. Then, lightly, he put his tounge in her, but not for long. Finally, Ross fingered Kayley again and she came.

"Are you sure you dont want to fuck?" Kayley said.

"Dead husband I gave you oral, now please return the favor. I dont feel like that much body motion. Oral is better for me now if thats okay" Ross said.

"The wife who you made cum has her command" Kayley said.

Kayley started sucking Ross's erect penis. He was trying to enjoy it, but, his body pain, and the thoughts on his mind, were distracting him,

Finally, after a surprisingly short time, Ross did come, and Kayley spit it out.

"Thanks, Babe. Sorry I could not fuck tonight. Hopefully tomorrow" Ross said, gently rubbing Kayley's bare breast.

"Tis, okay. I know that we were lucky you could do anything. We were both satisfied, so now let's just lie here" Kayley said.

The rest of the weekend was quiet.

On Monday, Ross, Tim, and the head of the new company they were talking to, met for lunch.

"Tim gave me the details on this company. It looks like a solid buy. Tim and me are definitely interested. We would appreciate if you and your reps could put together a detailed package of what kind of price range you would expect, and how, how fast you would want to do the deal, etc. How long would that take?" Ross asked.

"Give me 7 to 10 days,. then I will get back to you"

"Just fine " Ross said.

Ross was still walking around very tired. However, when he got back to the office, Fritz called.

"How are you feeling?" Fritz asked.

"I've been better" Ross said.

"I know you are not in tip top shape. Could you possibly spare, 24 to 36 hours, if you could bring a nurse, if Mrs K becomes furious?" Fritz said.

"Let me worry about Mrs K. What is it that you need?" Ross asked.

"One oil show, very close to the center of the city. I told these people that our partner in New York has not been feeling great, and that he was not planning on coming at all. I figure maybe if we compromise and compenstate, that you can swing down here" Fritz said.

"Give me twenty four hours to figure things out. Can I come tomorrow night or the following morning?" Ross asked.

"Wednesday morning to Friday morning would be ideal if you could do it. Maybe one office show of one distant field, and an in person show of a closer field" Fritz said.

"If I can do it" Ross said.

When Ross got home that night, he virtually staggered in the apartment, and kissed Kayley.

"Maybe you can spare a few days off now that your meeting with Tim is done? I think you need to rest" Kayley said.

"Mister P wanted me to come down there for thirty six to forty eight hours. I'm tired, but I want to try" Ross said.

"I am not responsible for you if you do that. If you feel sick, I dont want to hear it" Kayley said, with a clipped tone to her voice.

"I will take a nurse, and will take breaks" Ross said.

"As I said, do what you want. Just do not discuss it with me" Kayley said.

On Wednesday morning, a very tired Ross and his nurse, boarded the plane to OKC Ross was really fighting it.

Ross got to OKC, dropped his things off at the hotel, went to the office, met with about ten investors , along with Steve and Fritz, and then they all planned to go to a relatively close set of wells.

By afternoon, Ross,. Fritz, Steve, and the investors were at the wells. The runners of the wells were explaining the details to the investors.

The next day, the same routine happened. Twelve investors met with Ross, Steve, and Fritz, at the officfe for a video show, and trip to the wells. This time, after the explanation, seven investors vebally committed to sign up.

Toward dinner, Fritz said to Ross. "Boy, after dinner, get on the last plane out of here, and go home. We did okay this trip. I know and can see that you are fighting it" Fritz said.

Ross smiled. "Thanks buddy"

Ross made a midnight flight from OKC to JFK. Then he called Kayley.

"Fritz threw me out of here for health reasons. I am leaving at 1 am New York Time. I should be in JFK by 5, and home by 6. You may be getting up, and I will just fall into bed" Ross said.

"Very late/early in the morning, but if you stay home tomorrow. I will be fine with it" Kayley said.

"Oh, of course, the way I feel, no office tomorrow. I may just sleep all day" Ross said.

Ross got on the one am plane, landed in JFK shortly after five, and got home in an Uber around six.

After Kayley kissed him hello, they talked a bit, and drank tea,

Ross called the office answering machine around 8 am, left a message, and told them to hold all messages except for Tim Patrick.

Speaking of Tim Patrick, Tim called around 10 am that morning.

"Ross, it looks like that company buy is likely to go through. Let;s meet these people next week to push this forward" Tim said.

"Fine. I'm home, but after OKC, I just need to crash. We will talk Monday, and figure it out. Have a good weekend" Ross said to Tim.

In spite of Ross fighting it physically, it looked like he would be successful with both oil, and gas, and hopefully, a deal buy with Tim.

What would the details be when all of those things would be worked out?

That would be seen.

Probably pushing it too much again.

In thinking about why I like these stories, I conclude it's because Ross has two things that I envy: The ability to make lots of money in business and a wife who appreciates foot eroticism.

LOL I love how you explained that to me.

Now I will make sure to incljude those things in the stories I write.

The next story probably will not come until tomorrow . This has really not been a great weekend, with my own health, and other things.

I need to think before deciding what to write lol.
\
Thanks again for reading and commenting.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back