• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Suggestion

tickler45

TMF Poster
I think we should have a special section in the TMF just for people wanting to Sell/trade Vids or clips. There seems to be alot of that going around nowadays.

tickler45

Since nobody else has responded to this yet, I thought I would.

I doubt very much that you'll see this happen. The selling/trading of tapes undermines the business of video companies that are (in many cases) already hurting for money. I'm not sure we even have a legal right to do so. As far as the clip trading (providing the clips aren't from pay sites) we're already free to do so in the requests section. So, I'm not sure there's a need for a new section.

One thing that I'm currently working on myself is putting together a listing of all of the pics and clips I've collected (from free sites) to post so that others may contact me if they see that I have something that they're looking for. Doing the same yourself may be another option for you.

Ann

TicklingDuo said:

I doubt very much that you'll see this happen. The selling/trading of tapes undermines the business of video companies that are (in many cases) already hurting for money. I'm not sure we even have a legal right to do so.
Ann

What if you wanted to sell/trade clips that you've made yourself? (well, not totally by yourself..I think it'd be a litter harder to make a convincing tickling clip that way. lol ) That'd be a little different, I think. ;)

Good point jason. Perhaps one of our fine mods can address the issue when they're done putting fires out. ;)

Ann

explain....?

Jason, what do you mean by "made yourself?" You digitized a copy from a video put out by, say, FM Concepts? (I think that's what you mean, Evilqueen.) That would undermine the companies, and that would suck.

It sounded to me, however, that you meant "made yourself," like you got a camera, shot a girl being tickled, and want to post it up. I don't see how that would be a problem, but if you go through all the trouble of that, why not just create a website and post the pictures and video on there? And sell the videos and make money yourself?

Obviously, you'd have to get her written permission in a signed contract. You'd also have to pay her some salary or royalty, if she wanted any money at all. But I'm sure people would welcome new videos anytime. If this is what your talking about, I'd suggest starting up a venture and see how successful you get. (Or anyone else, for that matter.) Good luck if you do.

Re: explain....?

mabus said:

It sounded to me, however, that you meant "made yourself," like you got a camera, shot a girl being tickled, and want to post it up.

Well, I haven't done that, but that IS what I meant. I would never ever make a video clip from someone else's video...well, unless they asked me too, of course. Never without their permission, though.

I don't see how that would be a problem, but if you go through all the trouble of that, why not just create a website and post the pictures and video on there? And sell the videos and make money yourself?

Maybe one day I WILL do that..could be fun.:D

good luck

Hey, good luck. I'll offer pointers if you need any. You will be able to bring a fresh new look to your videos, as each company or producer has their own unique style to their videos.

Re: good luck

mabus said:
Hey, good luck. I'll offer pointers if you need any. You will be able to bring a fresh new look to your videos, as each company or producer has their own unique style to their videos.

That's for sure...course, I probably wouldn't even begin to make a tickling video for while...after all, if mom wondered why I suddenly stopped gettin SSI (which i need to pay for the medicine that helps me survive Cystic Fibrosis), it'd be a little difficult to explain how I'm still getting $$ . :D lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back