• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Surprise Love, And Surprise Deal

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
One Monday morning before Ross had to go into the office on what was a school holiday for Kayley, Ross "pulled one" on Kayley.

Ross and Kayley were in the living Room. Kayley was wearing jeans, a black shirt, and house slippers, a rarity for her.

Ross sneaked up behind Kayley, gave her a spine trace, and she crumpled to the floor. Ross soon joined her.

"Hey, what gives? What is it with the making me crumple to the floor like that, mister?" Kayley said.

"Shut up, I want to fuck you on the living room floor" Ross said, going to undo Kayley's jeans, and feeling her up her shirt, where she had no bra underneath.

As Ross, in heat, went to hungrily undo Kayley's jeans, and to discard her shirt, Ross's dick became harder and harder, as Kayley's insides became more and more wet.

"Now you made my back hurt, mister. This time I have to be on top" Kayley said.

"I dont give a damn as long as you fuck me. Now please shut up, and let's just do it" Ross said, his body going crazy from his penis being in Kayley's wet insides.

Kayley's nipples were as hard as a rock, as Ross exploded inside Kayley's vagina.

After all this, Ross picked Kayley up, and took her to bed.

"Did you like that? Pretty hot, huh teacher" Ross said.

"Oh, I loved it. My back will hate it later, but that was fun" Kayley said , giggling.

When Ross and Kayley got into bed, they were holding each other, and breathing hard.

"Do you have to go into the you know where? " (The office.) Kayley asked Ross

"Office? What is an office? I will just stay here and fuck you all, day" Ross said as they both cracked up in laughter.

Then Ross got serious. "I heard my cell phone ring while we were doing that. I should make an appearance. I will just throw on whatever, and be home in four to five hours. After what we just did, and how crazy I am about you, you know that I would much rather be here with you than there" Ross said.

Ross jumped in the shower, put on a dress shirt, slacks, and a blazer with no tie, and went to kiss Kayley goodbye.

"I love you, teacher. Five hours max, or you can come looking for me" Ross said.

When Ross got to the office, his secretary saw him as he walked in.

"Ross, Mister P was trying to get you on your cell phone. He said he could not reach you" Ross's secretary said.

"Kayley was not feeling well this morning. I had to do a few things for her. I suspect she is feeling much better now" Ross said.

Ross went into his office, closed the door, and called Fritz. "Sorry, Mister P , Kayley was not feeling well. I had to do a few things for her. She seems to be better ,. What's up?" Ross asked.

"Okay, hope she's better. As to what is up, a couple of things. Steve and me found some barren land that we think could be right for a housing development. Nothing big of course, but like a few cul De Sac." Fritz said.

"If you have the pictures, download them to my computer, and I will look at them , and discuss it.

"And. " Fritz began

"Let me guess. You need me to come down there for a trip to the oil fields" Ross said.

"Two days, max. We can show two groups of investors the fields on two straight days, and you might not even be home late on the second day so that your roommate won't get pissed" Fritz said.

"Okay, let me know when. My roommate seems to be very calm, because I've been living up to my commitment not to come home all hours, and I've been spending more quality time with her. She occasionally is not happy, but its much better than when I owned RossShell" Ross said.

Fritz downloaded the potential development land to Ross's computer. Ross liked what he saw. They just needed an expert land survey person, and a builder.

Ross spent that day finishing Tim Patrick's monthly campaign, as well as Dave Banner's. The plan for Larry was now at least seventy five percent done, and was reaching the home stretch.

Ross left the office at 5pm, and stopped to buy Kayley flowers. He saw her in the living room as he opened the door, and they smooched.

"Hmm, I dont remember you. Do you live here?" Ross said , joking

"Living Room Floor this morning? You dont remember that?" Kayley kidded back.

"Not too well, maybe we have to do it again sometime soon" Ross said, as they kissed.

Ross and Kayley went into the shower together, and then ordered a Chinese call in feast.

"Anything interesting happen today?" Kayley said.

"Dave and Tim's campaigns done. Larry's moving along. A no more than overnight trip to OKC for an oil field show. I told Fritz that I have very little time this time" Ross said.

"Oh, really? What do you have time for?" Kayley joked.

"More humping on the livjng room floor before work" Ross said, cracking up.

While Ross and Kayley were eating dinner, Ross's home office phone rang. He let it go until after dinner, at which point he went into the den, closed the door, and listened to the message.

"Ross, I have some interesting and perhaps very good news. I found out that there is definitely a way to buy off Tim Tazzio's assets at auction without anyone knowing it's you. A financial expert might have to disclose who he's representing, but if you hire an attorney who is not your usual attorney, say, a solid recommendation from someone you trust, that person could buy things from Tazzio's bankruptcy, and then claim "Attorney Client privliege " of not telling anyone, or maybe just the judge, without the judge disclosing is, who the attorney is representing.

Ross sat down in the den chair with a huge smirk on his face.

While it was not certain, Ross might be about to get the "Revenge" he wanted on the person who bought up his company, in a low risk way that would not put him and Kayley in danger, or would not cause Ross to have to feel like he was hiding something from Kayley.

That day had been a very good day indeed.

Would there be more good days to come?

That remained to be seen.

Last edited:
Glad that Ross and Kayley had a great time. :bouncybou
Vengeance is always dangerous, but we'll see how it works out.

As you know from reading the latest installments, Ross has been very good about being there for Kayley.

As for "Vengence" Tazzio may never even know who bought the assets Thats what we have to see.

More to come soon, hopefully by tomorrow.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back