• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Take this as an Idea

jordan

TMF Expert
I have an idea on how to intensify a ticklers experience. When I was ten I had a lousy baby sitter. Well once she got out in front of the fridge and invited one of her friends over. It wasn't the first time I've seen her. Well she came over and a few hours passed when she was in my dads room she was standing on tip toe messing with my dads stereo. I had a leather strip that I was tickling her bare foot with. I thank that the thing that got me excited about it was beacause she was bigger and stronger than me.

Try it out and tell me what you think.

"I'll have what he's havin'..."

Dude! You've been hittin' the pipe again haven't ya? I have no clue what you just wrote. :eek: :confused:

OK...I'm just joking with you Jordan (just bustin' your...chops a little that's all). But I still have no clue about what you're trying to say. Maybe it's just me and what I've been smokin' or not.:p

Dude...........your not gonna take that ribbing lying down, are you???? Our lovely
Mistress Mia happens to be one very TICKLISH
little lady!!!!!!! Now go get her!!!!! lol
Buck

I think what Mia was asking is how does tickling your babysitter with the leather strap intensify the experience for the tickler? Or am I lost too? Does it have something to do with her being in front of the fridge?

I too am a little confused with the post...i was confused with the parts between "i have" and ending with "than me"

i got the tickling her foot while she was on tip toes part...but what does in front of the fridge mean? is it some sort of slang...just wondering.

Let me break it down a bit...

I have an idea on how to intensify a ticklers experience. When I was ten I had a lousy baby sitter. Well once she got out in front of the fridge and invited one of her friends over.

(Here I was stating my age, and putting down the sitter with this sentence "Well once she got out in front of the fridge" stating that she stayed and ate all the time <joke>."

It wasn't the first time I've seen her. Well she came over and a few hours passed when she was in my dads room she was standing on tip toe messing with my dads stereo.

(Now here is where I might have lost you. This is the Girl the sitter invited over.)

I had a leather strip that I was tickling her bare foot with. I think that the thing that got me excited about it was beacause she was bigger and stronger than me.

(NOw what got me excited was that she was taller and stronger than me. Or just bigger.)

Try it out and tell me what you think.

(Thanks for telling me when it got too confusing I'll work on it for now on.)

So...are you suggesting that tickling someone bigger and stronger than oneself will intensify the experience for the tickler? Might be a problem for me as I'm 6'1" and 205 lbs. Guess I can focus on women bodybuilders, WNBA basketball players and WWF divas.

Interpreting jordan's post was fun! Kind of like a game of "Tickling Clue." "I say it was the babysitter in front of the fridge with the leather strip." :cool:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back