• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tell me if this qualifies.

footman

TMF Novice
Are there any M*A*S*H fans out there. I am, and I bought the Season 2 VHS tape which just came out last week. Anyway there is a scene in one episode where Hawkeye is giving a great looking nurse a pedicure, (a tickling pedicure.) The scene is 1 full minute long. After he does each toe he blows on it causing the nurse to giggle. At one point she even says,"This is pure heaven." To which Hawkeye replies with,"I majored in tickling at medical school." VERY VERY EROTIC SCENE!! I'm sure someone out there has seen this episode before. One question -is blowing on the toes enough to cause giggling? It sure did on this show. Please give me your thoughts and also tell me if I should post this in the mainstream list as well. I gladly will!

WOW! I've been watching MASH for years and seen most episodes several times. But, I guessed I've missed that one. I know I'd have remembered it. To answer your question, however....blowing on the skin can definitely tickle.

Ann

Especially if you use a drinking straw to direct a concentrated stream of air in just the right places...

Ven

mmmmmm Blowing on the backs of their knees gets great results. Tummy too, heavenly. Maybe I better start watching MASH lol.

Hmmmm....

I have watched a lot of M*A*S*H in my time and I think I only saw that episode once, maybe. There are other foot/tickle episodes of M*A*S*H.
Oh yeah, blowing on toes and other body parts is great! Great idea, using a straw!!! *Scibbles more notes*

I've seen it too, great bit. Not sure about 'blowing' though..

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back